Tweet

Pages

Meh

You know how cartoons always show slipping on banana skin?



I slipped on banana and fell front (but not completely on the floor) in the mall today ;( The mall is soooooo crowded there's people walking left right center front back everywhere! And I'm the ONLY ONE that walks right straight into the banana. And you think this only happens in cartoons?

I went to the bakery in the mall, and thought long and hard whether I should buy the small bun which is S$1.40. So expensive! But I'm always VERY hungry in the morning so I have no choice but buy since it's late and other bakeries are closed. I bought and went to cut my fringe. Walked back and saw the 'ALL BUNS AT S$1' sign at the bakery. Err..it's only less than 10 mins.

I walked out of the mall to the bus stop. From far I saw my bus #109 at the bus stop so I did my 100m sprint so I don't have to wait 15 mins for the next bus. I ran and ran and ran with my bun on my right hand and the takeaway Teh C hot on my left hand. There was nobody going up and down the bus, but thankfully the driver saw me running so he waited. I ran closer and closer then reach the bus door to realize it's 1-FIVE-9 NOT 1-ZERO-9. Err. o_O. Then I waved my hand to give the 'I'm not going up' sign. He must be thinking why I so sohai.

And my newly bought socks are so cheapo it not only leaves black stains all over my toenails, but it also tore apart. Today is the 1st time I wore it since I bought last weekend!

Wu siao bor! Buy toto 5 mil last week but never zong tau pio. but everyday I go through random things like this!

1 comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZRq3XxCZXo

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More