Tweet

Pages

Joel & Carmen

Since the wedding of Pey and Junn last November 08, all of us havent been going to KL together at all, until Joel announced his wedding and we started to plan where to stay and who to be the driver.

This time, I drove down because LSP has driven like a million times and on weekdays everyone has been taking turns driving out to lunch so I guess it's my turn then. We left PG on Fri around 3pm. It's the same 4 of us LSP me Kevin and Vsoon as last year when we made the trip to Malacca also. LSP is equipped with GPS and both Kevin & LSP swore to God they know the way to the "Lou Wong" Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun place. We reached Ipoh around 5pm and we think it's okay to go in Ipoh even though it's Friday and it's after office hour because we think Ipoh is a small town with very little people and it's quite impossible to have traffic jam.

Fuck Our Life. We got trapped in the jam for a long long long looooong time. And to make things worse, it's raining heavily. And Kevin & LSP suddenly FORGOT how to go to Lou Wong. And to top it all, the GPS has no signal. We tried for almost half an hr but no signal. fml. So Kevin had to keep asking people on the road for directions and he tried to ask a girl but she ran away. fuck his life haha.

Anyway, we did finally manage to reach after what seems like 5 hours wtf. We only spent half an hour eating. then we ta pao-ed Soya Bean drink next to Lou Wong. The uncle asked us if we want the black or white soya and everyone pointed to white soya and the uncle say black soya good then everyone changed their mind instantly to black soya. wtf. We're so easily conned.

We reached around 7pm and I dropped the guys in Sg Buloh at LSP's sister's place and I went to the boy's place. LSP sister is so nais. She also welcome us and everytime we need to go KL for whatever shit, she let us tumpang coz she has 3 story landed house with plenty rooms heh.

First few days spent bumming around doing absolutely nothing except eat eat eat. The wedding dinner was on Sunday night at Sri Petaling. Joe & Shu is the assigned photographer of the night. All these photos below are taken by them and I didn't edit anything. So nice right!


#1 My table.


#2 Moku showed up with a big flower on her head and caught everyone's attention hehe. I actually thought the flower is really nais! I also got one but I never wear before coz takut wtf.


#3 Of course, the obligatory photo with who else but Kevin. Just now during my company project dinner, one of the boss actually ask if my bf's name is Kevin wtf.


#4 The beauty and the.......handsome haha.


#5 It's been so long since we got together with liquor. Everyone seems to get so old that days like this where we drink together are so rare coz I get sleepy when the clock strikes 11 at night. fml.


#6 The boys in my team. Kok Wei is also a photographer nowadays he invested so much on cameras and starting get a really good grip with his work. You guys should check his photos out in facebook.


#7 Almost all of the DA team that's present that night..I think. I can't think of anyone who's missing except Therfar who's stuck in the jam and hasn't reached yet.


#8 Hello Love!


#9 As usual, everyone tried to get LSP drunk. At this time, I think he's arleady 60% drunk after a whole damn lot of bottoms up I tell you. Last time it's easy peasy to get LSP drunk but nowadays he trained damn hard and it takes A LOT of liquor to get him a big high. dammit. How like that?!


#10 As you can see, everyone kept surrounding him and forced him with drinks and drinks and drinks. It's almost as if LSP kena gang rape I tell you.


#11 Hehe at one point when we tried to pour liquor for him, he quickly covered his BOWL with his hands instead of covering his glass. He drunk liao hehe.


#12 I was one of the helper in the whole scam. See I so happy trying to get him drunk coz it's so fun.


#13 Even Peck Yee came over to join in the scam! Coz if Peck Yee asks LSP to drink takkan he din give face and don drink right. All of us sure fail wan coz we too close with LSP and he won't buy in our lies already so must get some new fresh face for him haha.


#14 Half way through. You probably can't tell but their faces are actually quite red except Vsoon and Kevin who doesn't drink. Chicken.


#15 My boy also quite red liao but becoz free liquor he kept drinking wtf.


#16 I tell you seriously their camera damn good okay if got pimples on face can see clearly.


#17 The 2 leng luis!


#18 The 2 leng luis also wtf but a bit blur because YYY is a noob he doesn't know how to operate Shu's canggih camera and end up he focus the water tank behind us haih.


#19 Us at the exit after congratulating the married couple for the last time. The dinner ended after 2 hours or so around 11pm?


#20 The cinderella's shoe! Quite a lot of inches but you can't see from here coz they covered the heels liao.


#21 Hello Love!

The food at the restaurant is pretty decent. But anyway, I didn't go for food. I went because 2 person I am close with are finally married. Yay! Can't wait to see their baby!

*photos credited to Joe & Susan.

3 comments:

Thanks Joan for coming, and seriously I didnt get a chance to look what is happen on that day.
I really missed the fun that LSP is hiding his bowl and I am laughing so hard after hearing this..... haha... and YYY focus on the water tank is godlike....

Thanks again :)

Joel: COngrats Joel the night was fabulous haha. yah LSP is so funny leh so drunk liao!

XiaoWei: Thanks! I also like haha. A bit too proper though

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More