Tweet

Pages

Merry Xmas!!

HELLO!

Everyone's favorite season of the year has arrived!
Do you have a Christmas plan yet? Done with Christmas shopping?
I initially wanted to buy a Christmas tree to put in my room (always wanted to do that) but never get to it because I wasn't even at home most of the time. Put there don know let who see.

I spent the day listening to Xmas songs haih so nice right. But no white Christmas too bad always wanted to spend it like those in the movie. waking up to snow and running downstairs with socks and sweaters to find present under the Christmas tree blah blah blah you know what i mean.

anyway, merry Xmas in advance!

*never liked David Archuletta kinda think he's a bit gay anyway lazy to find others so whatever lah!

1 comments:

Feliz Navidad! Feliz Navidad! I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas!!!!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More