Tweet

Pages

Random Updates

I am soooooooooooo tired! I woke up at 4am and just got home in PG this morning at 7am. I seriously must cut down a bit on travelings. It's seriously taking its toll on me.

#1, my housemate is moving out end of this month so my apartment's middle room is going to empty soon! Me and my other housemate is looking for housemate right now so if you know of ANYONE who needs a room, let me know joan.lim@gmail.com. The room is RM270 inclusive of electricity and water. Streamyx is available but not included in the 270. Apartment is almost fully furnished with fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and fridge ready to be used. I will take some photos and post up maybe tomorrow then you can forward to anyone who needs a room!

#2, my mum is terribly sick =( And the worst part is, I am the last in the family to know =( Even my sister who's in US also know about it and the other sister brother all in Singapore also know. I am the ONLY ONE IN MALAYSIA AND I HAVE NO IDEA =( Why like that!!!! Blood test result returned with extremely low platelet count and doctor suspected it's dengue but after some tests, the result returned negative THANK GOD. Her whole body is aching and turns out she has chikunguya. Chikunguya and Dengue are both common viral illnesses transmitted by the bites of aedes mosquito =( She has been really sick for a whole week =( I really hope she gets well by this weekend. And I'm in PG and I can't do anything about it! Even I in Segamat also I can't do anything about it but haih better be there than somewhere else. I'm sure you all know what I mean =( I'm thinking I should go back to SGt this weekend if possible.

ALL OF YOU PLEASE REFER HERE FOR WAYS TO PREVENT CHIKUNGUNYA
. Do not take it lightly please.

#3 I am helping my eldest sister with her wedding cards now because she wanted to bring it over when she leaves for Nigeria in December. I managed to get it settled in like 2 days and the draft was sent to me 3 days after and after some minor corrections, they're off for printing now! I hope it's in time before she leaves next 2 weeks!

#4 HELLO MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP!!!!! It's December again wtf why so fast wan lah!!!! Last time I want birthdays to come fast but now I scared already wtf coz everytime birthday means I'm 1 year older sigh. Anyone want to buy me present can start picking it now wtf shameless.

#5 DAMN A LOT OF WEDDINGS omigod. I attended 4 weddings already just from Nov till now. This weekend got wedding again but it's not my friend. It's the boy's business friends which is like must attend coz give face wan.

#6 Now I'm watching 宫心计 and 富贵门. You all got watch or not? Quite nice leh. No nice movies in cinema now. I'm only waiting for Storm Raider II and Avatar. Should be nice wan I think based on the reviews and the trailer.

#7 AirAsia is having promotions again. Me and the boy is planning where to go maybe Hong Kong?

#8 WHERE TO SPEND CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR? So fast 2010 already!!!!! Do you guys have any plans yet?!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More