Tweet

Pages

Back!

I am back.



This was taken yesterday night around 11pm when I was driving back.

I'm that kind of person that whines and grumbles about having to get back to reality after holiday. I get depressed. One time my mum said that I shouldn't be so stingy "你要伤心的time快快过,快乐就要last久久。做人不可以这样自私" lol.

This time is not that bad because Wai Gor (lol *inside joke) accompanied me back last night and took the early bus back to KL this morning for work. See he so nice right!



Nola I lied. I actually forced him to and in exchange to that, he gets 4 hours of Left4Dead time in the cybercafe wtf.

Him being just here really really helps a lot even though I still have to drive and still have to clean the house. He promised to help me but he say he needed the beauty sleep so he can wake up to be beautiful wtf



Wai Gor lost my air-cond remote. He couldn't remember where he put it. After I mopped and everything, we spent half an hour looking for the remote and end up finding it there. YOU SEE THE REMOTE IN THE PHOTO!!! *stare at the boy

I AM BACK CAN U BELIEVE IT WHY CNY PASS BY SO FAST GEH??!!!

I was on leave for a total of 11 days (including weekends). Now that I'm back, I think I needed another holiday after this holiday because I needed the rest. Do you feel that way too? Holiday is supposed to let you relax and unwind but in actual fact you get more tired going around sleeping late and by the time the holiday is over, you needed rest.

Sigh. Why like that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More