Tweet

Pages

My Weekend in PG.

Can't believe the holiday is over already /boo

This is the FIRST weekend in the last 3 months that I'm in Penang. You don't believe? Neither do I.

Let me tell you what I did.

*actually I forgot where I went Fri Night and I asking Shu now but she cannot remember also wtf FOL

๑ shu ๑ says:
i am trying to remember
y so hard...
- joan's permanent diaries - http://josze.blogspot.com says:
I cannot remember also
๑ shu ๑ says:
omg really old
yyy drive us
den....
- joan's permanent diaries - http://josze.blogspot.com says:
we din go town coz we say very jam
end up where we go?
๑ shu ๑ says:
OHHHH
EGATE
lol
pengsan
too much mahjung affects ur memory okey
- joan's permanent diaries - http://josze.blogspot.com says:
OHH
correct
LOL
๑ shu ๑ says:
yyy tell me one btw



LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Let me start over.

Friday night after work I went E-gate with 4 of them for dinner at this new place called "SPRING". The food is just okay no complaints coz I wasn't very hungry at that time also but they got soups and tang yuans and rice with all kinds of meat and stuff like that but air-conditioned lah. Then we went to LSP house and watched


Year One. VERY FUNNY LOL If you haven't watch before I highly recommend you to watch this. Haiya anything of Jack Black is funny lah everyone should know already



and Dawn of the Dead. This one...No need to watch lah. Just like the 238473457623466459 zombie movies out there. No reason of why people become zombie then they just start biting each other and a few VERY LUCKY ones will somehow get together and hide somewhere and all the zombies roaming around and they find ways to escape to an island. End of story.

and we of course, also sambil watch movie sambil play mahjong lol.

SERIOUSLY lor don't know what's up with me. My luck like damn shitty lah okay I get all the lousiest cards like I get dong nan si bei zhong fa baiban but all in SINGLE fml. If lucky I get 2 flowers else either 1 flower or get 1 flower but not my flower wtf. Haih if you don't understand mahjong you can skip this entry wtf.



Something like this lah but this is kira lucky already coz only get 5 大字. Normally I get the complete set wtf.

Reached home and slept at 4am /yawn.

Saturday morning woke up at 2am. Went out with a friend for lunch in Qbay fucking crowded coz everyone stayed in Bayan Lepas as there's Thaipusam celebration in town and gurney area. After lunch, went to my friend JinGiap place and met with Darren for...mahjong.

and played from 3.30pm until................9pm.

So late already so went to Kayu for dinner then reached home at 11pm. Showered and went mamak with another friend and reached home and slept at 3am /yawn.

Sunday morning woke up at 10.45am coz late already. YYY supposed to pick us up at 11am and 6 of us went for RedBox in Gurney. It's been ages since I last been to RedBox!! Damn enjoy lor I miss singing. After karaoke we shopped in Gurney for a while then yumchar in KimGary then drove over to LSP house to.........play mahjong

and played from 5pm until...........8pm only.

Went NewLane for dinner and went home showered at 10pm then YaWen picked 4 of us up and went to LSP house (AGAIN) for...........mahjong

and played from 11pm until.........2am.

Monday I slept until 6pm.

That's my weekend wtf.

Haih my point is my luck damn shitty lah so anyone who wanna play mahjong and earn some money from me can call me anytime okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More