Tweet

Pages

Going Home!

Hmph

What did I do for weekend?

Lots of sleeping, eating (really a lot wtf) and..mahjong on Sunday night for a while.


#1 The boy is back from Vietnam and as a compensation for not being able to talk to me on the phone, I get 5 things for his 5 missing days! I don't drink kopi so that one maybe give my mum. Or anyone who want to try Vietnam kopi can come take from me.


#2 This one seaweed chips. Nice coz not salty ah well seaweed is not supposed to be salty anyway.


#3 Candle! which smells really naisssss.........came at the right time because my Bath&Body Works Candle from US is almost finished.


#4 Went RedBox on Sunday noon coz got nothing better to do anyway...Asked the waiter to order for 4 times also didn't come tsk busy Sunday.

If all things go well, I might be leaving PG on Tues night/Wed morning. Haven't talk to my boss yet for the leaves aih coz he busy I also busy. Talk also no time.

CNY is so fucking near already I can't believe it. I seriously cant feel it yet!!

3 comments:

Jealousnya. Good news is, my boss said I can work from Philly Feb 19-28 coz he is travelling. WOOHOO.

Cath: You in OR? Nvm lah here also no CNY rasa so it's better to have no CNY rasa in US then Msia..

Candy: I WANT A TICKET THERE TOO PLS

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More