Tweet

Pages

DA CNY Dinner 2010

Feb 2008 DA Dinner in Mun Heong Lau, BJ (already bancrupt).

Feb 2009 DA Lunch in Golden Bay, Sunway Tunas. No pictures because it's just lunch. Everyone go and eat and had to go back office and work sigh.

Feb 2010 TODAY DA Dinner in Hai Nan, Tanjung Marina. No pictures yet because only 1 is taken with one of my colleague's camera. Food - nothing to hoohaa about. I can't remember a single dish that I would want to try again. None of my colleague who finished dinner has any good words for the restaurant aih. I don't recommend any of you to go there and try lah. But then again, our bosses paid for it so we really appreciate them for that.



I then came home and cleaned the whole place. Swept, mopped, scrubbed the washroom & bathtub, then lighted the scented candle with the air-cond, now my room is so heavenly okay.



Anyone would be so lucky to have me as housemate. Trust me. I clean the house ALL THE TIME because I'm allergic to dust aih if the house is dirty then my skin will start having rashes and will be too itchy. So I'm sort of FORCED to be a hygiene freak.

Next week I'm going home for CNY!!! This time need to shop for some cookies because my mum is too busy these days to do the baking.

Anyone knows any really good cookies from any bakery or home-made that I can buy from? LET ME KNOW PLS! Or if you bake liao very sedap got extra also can give me wahahaha.

2 comments:

lighted?? Again??...this is the second time I spot that word in your blogggggggggggggg..........

BanKee: LOL OKAY LOR LIT LOR

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More