Tweet

Pages

I'm Old!

Aih...

you know how people always tell you that you're old already but you brushed it off thinking you're only at your 20s and that's fucking young so you just ignore those who said you're old and try to unfriend them wtf

it's near CNY and i believe everyone just already bought their new year clothes eh? since i've become that frugal person, much to my bf's delight, i haven't shopped at all. NOT ONCE. but i was thinking it's CNY lah how can I not have any new clothes =( that's really sad right but every year (at least since i was 20 or so), i stopped buying NEW clothes for CNY because pauline managed to convince me that bringing my existing clothes back to Segamat and wear means new already lor coz nobody seen it lol

ANYWAY i decided to go shop around today. i walked around qbay for a while and the more i walk the sleepier i become fml. by 9pm i am almost like a walking zombie..cold and tired and sleepy.

so i drove home.

very very very very tired that when i was walking from my apt car park to my block, i almost just threw my bags down and lie on the road hoping someone would recognize which unit block i'm from and carry me home fml.

it's 11.30pm now and i'm very sleepy but too hungry to sleep so i just cooked maggi haih.

i'm like...old ...and fat =(

4 comments:

at least buy one for the first day of cny la! the rest can wear the old one.

PikLay: PRE-MS haih

Jia: bought 1 t-shirt cannot be worn for CNY wan too casual RM39. next week go KL hopefully can buy something

Hey if your old and Fat.. I think I have to Jump off a building and your sis behind me.... LOL

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More