Tweet

Pages

I Need More Hellos.

Today is a sad day.

I woke up at 5am! Can you believe it! Normally even alarm on 9am can hardly make me move. I woke up with such bitter heart =( I dreamt about farewells & when I woke up I realized today is the last day I am going to get phone calls from that number again, maybe for a good few years.

3 years ago we sent my 2nd sister off. Today we're going to bid farewell to my eldest sister. Sigh. Actually it's already a bonus. Had she followed the schedule, she should have left a week or two ago. 2 days ago she told me her visa is approved and she'd be getting her visa on Fri and then fly on Saturday. I was checking Tiger Airways so I can flew over on Fri morning to send her off on Sat. Then she told me she flying on Friday right after she got her visa. HAIH. First I couldn't make it to her ROM now I wont be present in the airport to send her off?!?!! Tsk.

SG will be truly different without her around. Seriously. She had been there since she's 13 which means I've been going to SG since I was 7! SG is like our family's 2nd home. We go there a little too often. Not as frequent after I started working, more when I was younger and when I was studying in JB. A lil too close not to make a trip there. Seen her moved from hostel dorm to flats after flats after flats and finally bought her own place. Took buses, went shopping, went makan. For a whole 20 years. TWENTY YEARS. DUA PULUH TAHUN. fuck. that's a damn long time okay. What will SG like to me without her. Luckily still got my brother there.

BUT I am truly happy for her. I really am. She found the love of her life. By getting this job she'd be able to climb the ladder faster than you can say 'HA?'. We're all really proud. Besides, she can keep my 2nd sister company there! Oklah one in Seattle one in NY maybe a bit far to keep company but flying from East to West is better than flying to Malaysia lah. I don't know if she'll be coming back. Maybe she will after a few years but things can change. Things ALWAYS change. But if she comes back, I hope she brings Candy along =) for good.

Haih why both my sisters so capable wan. my brother also earning SGD! And I'm sitting here in this stupid small rectangular cube planning what to do for coming Mon holiday and checking if my pathetic RM salary is in and trying to convince everyone that paranormal activity is not a horror movie so I can con them in watching it with me. FML.

I can't imagine how my mum feels right now. She must be REALLY REALLY REALLY upset. Double SIGH. There're only a few people that'd be happy. Herself. The one that has been eyeing her position in SG lol. Her husband. And of coz Candy coz she finally has one family member in US!

On the positive side, both of them are coming back in May for the wedding! Yay! I wasn't in the airport to send either of them off when they left, but I will make sure I will..in May. And another even more positive side is I only need to pay 3k for my flight ticket and I will get to go there and hang out for FREE yearly since they're both very kaya now earning USD hohohohohohohoho right? *looks at Candy. right? *looks at Pauline. LOL.

My house is getting lesser and lesser people there for CNY. TRIPLE sigh. One thing I should be thankful for is that I don't think my brother is going anywhere with his own family around. HE BETTER NOT! *stares at him



Can Malaysia please do better so nobody has to leave and go elsewhere!!!!

6 comments:

Hello!Family is going to be lesser members if most of your siblings are sisters. Parents felt it the most. you wouldnt be staying in that 4 cubes if you accepted that offer though:p but anyway, things are dandy for your sister so be happy for them but of coz sad for the leaving is inevitable la! so cheer up!it is friday afterall.

Adelene: yah i realize that one day you wont have ur whole family together no matter how u want it to be. when we grow up we kinda have our own family and life and career. but when it really happens, the feeling kinda sucks. i was upset for the whole damn day. sigh.

candy: SUCH IS LIFE SIGH

Grace: yah yours also right. spread all over. haih.

肚子: 说的对。 应该做的就是多点回家陪父母。

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More