Tweet

Pages

New Year Countdown + Birthdays!

I was supposed to be back in Johor on New Year's Eve already but I postponed it a day because I miss my friends and I hadn't been hanging out with them at all after I start paktor aih why like that I also don know fml.

The plan was to celebrate Playboy Yap and Shu's birthday in Qbay because we heard rumors that traffic everywhere will be very congested until you go crazy so we decided to just eat in Qbay besides they say got dong li hua ce (动力火车 i think)and Tank concert. Not the tank car as in the boyband Tank dont know from where. I only learn about this Tank on that day because they told me got concert opposite can go check it out coz got Tank whoa whoa whoa phewitt who is Tank wtf.

Okay back to the plan. The plan is to makan in Qbay then go for Tank lol and then go somewhere to hug and kiss each other for countdown and then drink our new year away.


#1 Another 10 of them went to watch Avatar. I also haven't watch but they decided not to because it's Shu's birthday mar must sacrifice a bit lol. Nola the truth is I just didn't have the cinema mood that day. So now I'm left alone. Anyone havent watch Avatar and we can go together-gether. Watch movie with me very fun wan okay.


#2 The girls in TGIF.


#3 We must be talking about something really funny.


#4 But not as funny as what LiChean just heard lol. Laugh until so happy wan!!!


#5 With the birthday boy and girl. It was a scam that night. Shu thought we're celebrating her birthday only so she expected the TGIF waiter and waitresses to come out and sing for her. Then we took out the cake and it's written Yeap Cheong Siak. lol both her and CS expression is priceless. Fun yet quite cruel though. But of course we did get her cake out in the end. Custom made ladybird wan summore okay!


#6 CS's cupcakes. Very chocolatey! I didn't get to eat any because it's supposed to be as decoration only not meant to be eaten.


#7 Almost everyone.


#8 Shu and CS had to stand on the chair and sing song. Can't TGIF come up with something more creative already! I had already done that 8 years ago when I celebrate my birthday in TGIF during uni years! Anyway they put the cake really far away and Shu had to blow the candles off but don't fret no problem for Shu because she always does great blow jobs.

After dinner which is around 9pm, we are supposed to go for Tank whoo whoo~ wtf but did not because we figured Tank is the most popular besides dong li huo ce and they probably won't be coming out and sing until near midnight plus there should be a lot of leng zai leng mui kiki lala and we're honestly too old to be squeezing our way through in the field. So we walked from Qbay back to LSP's Putra Place and spent the night...watching Teen's Choice Award on TV. WHY LIKE THAT I also don't know why we so boring lah has age really caught up with us!!

We watched and talked until midnight then we realized it's 10 seconds to countdown so everyone got a drink and did the seconds countdown then we drank and that's about it. No hugging no kissing no wishing each other Happy 2010 lol and worst of all, Qbay has this massive fireworks show and we're in LSP house and we couldn't see it because it's blocked by another apartment. We can only catch glimpse of it through the window of the apartment block across us that reflected the fireworks fuck our life. So all of us squeezed in the balcony and watched the apartment window and shouted like mad lol don't know at what and for what.

We seriously should have left the apartment 5 minutes before countdown and go opposite road to catch the fireworks lor. Anyway all of us blamed LSP and asked him to buy a new house to watch the fireworks next year.

Joe then setup his umbrella and camera on the tripod to take 2010 photos in LSP house.


#9 Me and the birthday boy!


#10 The girlsssssss. Eh still got summore wan but they haven't reach because they went for supper after movie. Next time I'll try not to stand near Shu because she's too thin and that makes me too huge in the photos fml.


#11 The boys showing muscles. err Vsoon err... don't know doing what at the side.


#12 First group photo. Everyone is supposed to act cool.


#13 Then is act lansi. Don't know whose suggestion wtf.


#14 Err this one should be act happy.


#15 This one is very obvious lah!


#16 This one dont know act what.


#17 Act like we're very friend wtf.


#18 Act cute.


#19 Act 2010.


#20 Everyone bully Vsoon. This one not act wan.


#21 Ambassador for Black Label. Seriously do you feel we're very mou liu.


#22 Half way taking photo we realize that Nick is drunk and sleeping at the sofa so everyone rush over to take a photo then leave him there and went back to the wall and continue more act cute photos f his life.


#23 Shu found the tea thing and then straight away everyone go pose for it adoi.


#24 I then found sau mak fa sang! So everyone pose again lol.


#25 Err they say want to take movie poster. What movie I don't know.


#26 Then CS joined in.


#27 LOL damn lame okay me and shu. We supposed to take poster for another drama I forgot what already is it Twilight ha. Then I don't know why end up to be James Bond LOL wtf.


#28 This one also act one. YYY doesn't have a call. I don't know what pose is that.


#29 Then we gave up taking photo and started drinking.

A lot.

A lot.

A lot.

A lot.

The rest is history and shall not be brought up as long as we live wtf.

So that is how I spent my New Year Countdown!

The plan initially was to go clubbing and countdown there but because we can't celebrate birthday and shout happy birthday there so we decided to go LSP house instead. Which is quite weird because by midnight we aren't really celebrating brithday also. Birthday already celebrated in TGIF what right. Ne mind. Save money mah.

Haiz anyway

Just now I was writing half way and very gung-ho about describing everything we did during NY Eve then I had to go do something important and when I come back I no mood already. Not only no mood but in fact quite down.

So someone asked me, if I didn't put effort into something and in the end that something didn't come to me would I be disappointed. I said of course not lah since I am well aware I didn't put effort into it mar. But truth is, still a bit down wan even though you already expected it. BUt never mind! Why waste my life on something I don't like right? I couldn't say I really regretted not spending effort though. I just hope this year I won't be stuck doing something I didn't like. If it's gonna be something I don't like, it better comes with a lot of money wtf.

I haven't really had any NY resolutions yet. I don't know what I wanna do this year! Every year the list is never ending wan but this year dont know why nothing comes up. Is that a bad sign.

3 comments:

i like the james bond pose..or maybe twilight. Emm...=/
Every year when i made the resolution, I failed terribly in making them come true. So my new year resolution is always the previous year's one. Perhaps you can start looking into what you haven't achieved last year and make it up this year. :)

Jia: is twilight lol. thats the thing. i dowan to keep the same resolutions every yr. i dowan to stay the same this yr!!!! grrrrr!!!

XiaoWei: lol that's what we call him. u know him ah?

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More