Tweet

Pages

Paranormal Activity

I just watched Sherlock Holmes last week and sorry for saying this but I find Sherlock Holmes much more interesting than Avatar. Am I the only one that's not into all this Avatar hype? Partly also because I watch Avatar after 2 months the movie is out and heard so much about how GREAT the movie is from almost everybody, I had already had a sky-high expectation on it.


Credits to: http://files.myopera.com/edok8

No doubt the CGI and special effects is so fucking awesome but the plotline is so unoriginal! Halfway through the movie I'm quite bored already and so little tar kau scenes. I don't buy the whole communication through the hair thing and the tentacles are kinda gross lol then I saw someone wrote in FB "在Pandora, 谁下面的鸟比较大,谁就比较keng" wtf

I also heard a lot about this movie Paranormal Activity. It was said that nightmares are guaranteed because it's not some typical Thailand ghost movie. I heard guys who watched it have nightmares about it and a girl I know walked out after half an hour in the cinema because she couldn't accept it. Dont know how true is that but really, just how scary can a movie be??

WATCH THE TRAILER!!! Nothing wan lah. Don't so fast sked wtf.



ANYONE WATCH ALREADY? Please tell me if it's really that scary!!!

9 comments:

I agree about the whole Holmes VS Avatar thing... hahaha... the plotline, action, SCRIPT was just fantastic! And RD Jr. is so hot and Rachel McAdams is so cute!!! Me & my bro loved it.

I damn love Holmes and straightaway bought the thick compilation book from Borders just no time to blog about it.

tell me scared or not after u watch it..

I minimize my screen real small la..then close it before it really started. haha! ghost movie somehow give me a mixed feeling. hate to watch it but still tempted to see how scare it could be:p

XiaoWei: sherlock holmes damn kao funny okay! their combination is surprisingly very good and entertaining lah. wah u die hard fan buy the book summore.

Cath: i got the downloaded version from my friend liao. going to watch this weekend *weeeeeeeeeee

Jia: eh dont minimize lah. faster finish watching it then tell me if it's really that scary.

Joan, I wan the Paranormal Activity movie...sounds interesting...haha...

avatar is not too good. It was just something different from the normal movie. I haven't watch holmes yet. :D paranormal activity? -> no way

The trailer is kinda messy leh..but i watched with my eye half opened la. Hey, this movie mostly snapped inside the bedroom one, better dont watch it la. Later my imagination runs wild again. :S

can share to me ah.. I also wan to watch.. but tell me can watch alone or not.. me also scared..

mokusang: YOU SURE OR NOT. okay I copy for you. you watch liao tell me scary or not only i watch lol

pik lay: go watch holmes! i think u'll like it. it's good jokes.

adelene: u say imagination run wild in the bedroom a bit salah like that LOL

Cath: u sure mar? i really copy for u wan lor. we haven find the courage to watch. but honestly i don't think it'll be really scary lah HOW SCARY CAN A MOVIE BE?

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More