Tweet

Pages

♥ Our 1st ♥

I could have easily written 10000 words.

But the boy never bother about my blog. I doubt he ever really reads what I write maybe just browse through. he's just this weird person that never logs in fb lol and never msg anyone..or maybe just not me. So I'll just keep it short, say Happy Anniversary and call it a day.

Just joking. Of course not. No matter how ignorant he is I'll still gonna write it anyway. *thick-faced wtf.

Jan 17th 2010. My 1st yr anniversary with the bf.



The plan: Make a trip to Genting, probably go see 戴佩妮 concert, stay a night there, come back down for good food.

What actually happened: I was sick. I slept the whole day. Since I just wanted to sleep and not do anything, he went for paintball with his friends from 8 till 3. Came back took a shower and went for dota until 6.30pm.

But we figured we cannot just pass the day like that so we went for Japanese food at night, not that I have any appetite but better than just staying at home. And after dinner, we watched Avatar like FINALLY after the whole world has seen it.



Instead of going for Sushi Zanmai which I wanted to go since ages ago, we decided on Hokano just opposite the house.



We ordered Katsu Curry Set, Chicken Teriyaki Set, Agedashi Tofu, Chawan Mushi, Crispy Salmon Roll. More than both of us could finish. Believe or not, that's the first time in my life that I eat anything other than Chicken Teriyaki, Katsu Curry, Katsu Don in a Jap restaurant because I don't eat sushi or sashimi or whatever roll. But bf managed to convince me into trying and i fell in love! with the crispy salmon roll not him lol. I am definitely going back for more!!!!



He covered his face everytime I attempted to snap a photo because he said he didn't shave and he looked like shit wtf. And mine, out of 20 photos, only 1 is okay the rest is so blur u can't even tell is me.



I made the photo album for him. It was the album that recap our year together ♥. I think he liked it.



He bought me a dog chain to chain me to him lol. It's a charm bracelet. Lots of work need to be put in for the bracelet because as you can see I don't have any charms attached to it yet. You have to get individual charm separately from the shop so I probably need to go back and choose for more ya baby ♥

To make up for me being sick and not doing anything for our anniversary, we decided to plan a trip to..dont know...somewhere. I was thinking beach but not sure which one maybe Langkawi coz it's near and it's cheap plus the boy is so busy with work recently he can hardly take a day off =(

The year is wonderful but it hasn't been easy. But then again, nobody ever said LDR is easy. Considering we're in the same time zone I guess that's good enough. It's not always sugar and butterfly for us. We'd gone through many rough days trying to understand each other. We complained about each other's shortcomings. We grumbled about each other's weight every chance we get. We fought about everything under the sun.

But at the end of the day, we still couldn't live without each other.

Baby, we spent most of our time doing nothings. But these nothings are definitely better than somethings that I might share with someone else.

Happy Anniversary ♥

14 comments:

Awww... Tiffany's!! That's so nice! *love*

Happy Anniversary & many many more goods ones to come!

This entry really confused me after what we talk about today..hmmph...

this is so sweet!
I love this post!

geez, thanks sis. rub it in :P
you know what i mean :)

XiaoWei: Thanks! I hope there's many more to come too.

Anon: .............

Jes: But i didn't write anything sweet lol.

Joyce: Thanks! So my other posts all u don like ka?

Candy: errr =( you can try to ignore this post =((((((

Awww..I'm pretty sure your BF reads your blog. How can he not?

He will read your blog, no worries :) Somehow, he is def a sweet person to you!
Happy Anniversary to both of you, may more & more years to come!!

happy anniversary! wish you both many happy years return!
*nice short hair!* :D

awwwwwwwwww
i'm so jealous hehehe

but i'm more happy for you than jealous... :P

Cath: they say if you dream about it 1 time then it will automatically come to you dont know real or not.

Rachel: lol i dont know ler.

ms White: he is really sweet to me only but mean to everyone else LOL nola just joking. i just found out who u are!

JiaJia: I hope your wish comes true! and don't wait liao. faster go cut for a fresh CNY.

Grace: Happy moments dont last forever...=)

**We grumbled about each other's weight every chance we get.**

Steven: Let's go poker
Stephen: What time start?
Steven: About now
Stephen: Can delay 30 minutes ar?
Steven: Cannot lar...why?
Stephen: Need to go jogging first
Steven: WTF

StevenF: LOL REALLY then I had to give him credit for being so determined lol

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More