Tweet

Pages

Punctured Tyre...Again

Happy 2010! How did you start your new year?

I started mine...with a tyre puncture on my 1st day to work in the new year. YAH I KNOW RIGHT WHY AGAIN. 2nd time in 1 month! All the paku pakis like to come to my car wtf.

Well my plan is to drive the car to work first then after work I'll drive it to the workshop for repair. But when I'm leaving, I met one of my colleague who found out that my tyre is puncture and he insisted to change the spare tyre. INSISTED. It was 4pm do you know how hot it is out there. You don't even need to move a muscle you can just try stand out there for 30 seconds and you'll start sweating.

So being me, I just said politely no its not needed. I'll just drive there it'll be alright. But being the very gentleman him, he insisted to change it no matter how coz he said that way will spoil the tyre and the rim.

We stood under the hot sun for 15 minutes while he change tyre -_-" He sweat so much it's almost like he can fill a 1 litre bottle fully. Seriously I tell you, nice guys like him..pupus liao. oh actually..Kevin got help also lah a bit because he had no choice fhl.


#1 First thing they do is do an eyeball check on your tyre and take out the paku then stick a tube in and paste it.


#2 They will then do a 360 round check of your tyre in the water to make sure there's no bubbles coming out which means another hole.


#3 Then 2 men will work together and pasang the tye back and do some checking.

The whole process only cost RM6. That is if they only need to tampal your tyre if your tyre condition is still okay and your rim is fine.

I go to Bok Tyres Workshop, corner shop next to the coffee shop in Sunway Tunas. I went there few weeks ago for my front tyres which are seriously broken and that require new tyres. That cost me RM160 per tyre for GoodYear brand. I changed both front tyres. I'm comfortable going there because the counter is taken care of by a LADY so it's easier for me to talk to a lady instead of going in a workshop full of sweaty guys if you know what i mean lol.

But if you know any workshop cheaper or better service or anything let me know. I'll always run into these breakdowns so it's never too late to change to a better shop.

5 comments:

the one beside sunshine old town is good also. they offer to paste from inside the tyre. a little bit more expensive but it works better when the hole is too big that the normal method doesn't work.

hami a bit!!!! i helped almost on the whole process man!!!

woah havent seen the car for SO LONG!!!

Thian Min: do you have the name of the shop? I still not sure which shop you talking about ler.

Kevin: like i said, people who drive the effort usually is more appreciated than the one who execute wtf.

candy: YA LOH LOL ITS OLD LIAO

don't have the name.. but it's between old town and am bank. i think only one shop there :)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More