Tweet

Pages

35 in 2009.

This was generated from Hope Dies Last.


1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?

Err..Nothing! I really cant think of anything new that I did.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I tried to look for my previous entry on last year new year resolution but looks like I didn't write any. But I think I have some in mind like eat vege (not done), get a diving license (not done), lose weight (not done and gained more weight summore fml), learn violin (yes i did!). Can't think of anything else though. I will make more for 2010, not that I intend to keep though.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

YES! Well technically it's someone-close-to-me's wife gave birth. Kevin's wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl Eirena, and my friend Fiona also gave birth to her 2nd baby girl Reia.

4. Did anyone close to you die?

Yes.

5. What countries did you visit?

Thailand (too many times). Australia. United States of America.

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?

Passion for my job.

7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory and why?

January 17th, 2009. I had a boyfriend and that changed me quite a bit.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

I tried coming up with something. But, nothing I can think of.

9. What was your biggest failure?

Failed to catch up more with old friends.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

None. Thank god.

11. What was the best thing you bought?

Nothing. I didn't buy anything in 2009. I became that stingy frugal girl you cannot imagine. My boy trained me well. The most expensive thing I bought is the Sony video camera and Garmin GPS.

12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?

I don't understand the question fml.

13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?

Some friends who are ignorant and not sensitive towards other people's feeling.

14. Where did most of your money go?

NOT SURE. I've been wanting to get a expanses book to keep track but never come to actually do it. Let's make that my 2010 resolution.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

Learning that my sisters will return together in May so a full family get together. We hadn't had one since ages ago!!!!!

16. What song will always remind of you 2009?

None. Nothing significant came to mind.

17. Compared to this time last year, are:

a)happier or sadder?

b)thinner or fatter?

c) richer or poorer?

sadder. fatter. poorer. fml.

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?

Exercise!!!! Studying!!!!!

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?

Crying. I cried so much I lost count.

20. Did you fall in love in 2009?

Yes. Very much in love now.

21. What was your favourite TV program?

I don't have a FAVORITE program. I watch every single thing on PPS. To name a few: Gossip Girl, Chuck, Desperate Housewives, ANTM, CSI, Grey's Anatomy and all new HK series.

22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?

I used to hate a lot of people every year last time. But I think I've really grown up a lot and I love more than I hate now.

23. What was the best book you read?

*embarassed. I don't read anymore. Not even CLEO! Let's make that my 2010 resolution too. I mean meaningful storybooks not CLEO wtf.

24. What was your greatest musical discovery?

Nothing new discovered.

25. What did you want and get?

I didn't get everything I want in 2009. Too bad.

26. What did you want and not get?

A lot.

27. What was your favourite film of this year?

No favorite. But Transformers, (500) Days of Summer, District 9 is quite good. Don't ask me about Avatar, like I said, I'm prolly the last person on earth that hasn't watch it.

28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I turned 27 on Dec 19th 2009. I spent the day with my family and night with the boy. Other than able to spend quality family time, nothing amazing happened, much to my regret.

29. How you would describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?

Boring, black and white. Partly because I've gained a lot of weight and black loosely.

30. What kept you sane?

My mother.

31. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

None. Can't think of any now. I'm on the road too much to be able to catch up on celebrity news.

32. Who did you miss?

Candy =( Are you going to come back already =(

33. Who was the best new person you met?

Most new people I met is the boy's friends. Can't say best new person because we don't really hang out closely together except a few occasions. I should make more effort next time.

34. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.

Learnt to have no expectation. I can't say it's very valuable though.

35. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

TAK TAHU!


1 comments:

It's amazing that how answering these questions brings you memory which you have quietly put at the back of your mind ;) Happy New Year 2010! Hope you have a great one.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More