Tweet

Pages

Bitter Heart.

Having a boyfriend who lives in KL means traveling is such a big part of my life. Almost every 2 weekends I have to pack and either rush to the airport or to the bus station to catch the next earliest plane/bus to see the other half.

As I have flown countless times, I do not bother to look out the airplane window. What is there to see? It's the same night view on replay every 2 weeks.

Today, after the boy and I went to separate gates for my flight back to SG and his to Melbourne, I cried till my eyeballs pop out. When I got on the plane I grabbed the magazine and tried to distract myself. It doesn't help that the in flight entertainment is playing Demi Lovato's Skyscraper. What an emo song! As the airplane take off, I put down the magazine and gaze out on the night view of the city I'm leaving behind.

Mesmerizing city lights.



Thank you KL. Thank you for giving me great memories from all the weekends I spent there the last 3 years.

3 comments:

Perhaps its time to leave for Melbourne with your bf?

:~~( Oh I remember having those times. Hopefully you guys can cut down the distance SOON!!!!

Ah Qua: Not so soon. I would probably try to look for a job but until then, I'm not leaving SG!

Candy: Hmm..you have long distance before??!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More