Tweet

Pages

Dave's 1 Utama

My network has expanded!

From China, Vietnam, Myanmar, Taiwan, Singapore
to China, Vietnam, Myanmar, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia!

He's someone I met through badminton. He's Indonesian Chinese! I've never really met an Indonesian Chinese who's a professional. Mostly, are just...maids. Not trying to degrade anyone ok. After months of crazy hard labor, I finally have time to go for the weekly company badminton after work on Tuesdays. There isn't many females who play badminton, at most 1, or on very good days, 2 of them. So usually I had to play with the guys and it made me feel really bad because when they play with me, they usually don't smash the hell out of me, which makes the game boring for them.

But I don't care. I still tebalkan muka and went into the court to play anyway. I need to lose all those nasi lemak I've been gobbling every night.



Photo from last Friday. We had dinner at Dave's 1 Utama after work because one of our friend, Joanna, sings there every weekend. Pizza is flavorful with thin crispy crust, mushroom soup is mediocre, would be happier if it's creamier. I took one glance at the table next to us who ordered 2 pastas and they look absolutely divine. I would love to try that the next time I go. Environment is comfortable with lots of Caucasians and mostly working adults after work with wine and beer.

Dave's

Ground Floor, 1 Utama Shopping Center,

Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya,

Malaysia.

+03 7726 5327

3 comments:

sigh...still look so good. I mean you not the pizza ok!

their spaghetti carbonara is the best i've ever tasted. I swear!

Jia: for a moment, i really think you're referring to the pizza. thanks! you're so nice!

Anon: Really! ahhhhhh i don't have the chance to go anymore!!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More