Tweet

Pages

The Worrywart

I'm exhausted, worn out, frustrated, grumpy.

So........



I cooked myself a big bowl of Maggi Curry Soup for supper at 11PM.

I actually thought about whether I should have Maggi for supper for almost half an hour, from getting in the MRT, to getting on the bus, to getting home, to shower, and I'm still thinking whether I should when I'm cooking it!

I'm the world's biggest worrywart. I think everyone knows that already. I think and worry about everything, and now it has become so serious up to the point I worry whether I should have Maggi for supper. Urgh!

But I think I deserve it tonight. I've had migraine for the whole weekend. The kind that's so bad I can't think straight and I can only lie in bed and feel like vomiting the whole time. Even with such bad ache I had to get on the bus for another 6 hours bus ride. It's killing me and I wanted to saw open the head and take out whichever parts of the brain that's hurting!

Anyway, I finished the whole bowl and licked it clean. Now I'm feeling 10 kinds of guilt.

Ok. I'm going to lie on the bed and finally have some quiet lovely night in and REST! Good night everyone, and have a lovely Monday!

6 comments:

why u never eat maggie anymore ar??

More maggi = more hair serum hehe

Aaah! Maggie mi is the best antidote for stress eating :D

Joe: yah hahaha but i really cant live without it. U don't eat is good wan less hair drop.

Candy: ya thats why now still using haha

Ah Qua: true that!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More