Tweet

Pages

It Happens To Me All The Time.

I don't know how to start telling you.

Because I know even I tell you, you won't believe me! Unless you see it for yourselves, it's really quite unbelievable. But I'm going to tell you anyway. That's the whole point of starting this post anyway.

Wtf. Did I just write so much but actually haven't started telling anything?

ANYWAY

It all started 1 week ago.


1. My room air-cond has been dripping water. It started with individual drops like maybe 5 seconds in between drops from the front opening of the air-cond. Then after 4 or 5 days, it started to POUR. As in the water came out continuously from the opening as though it's a PIPE! I on it anyway and put a bucket below it. I informed my owner to fix it too.

2. 3 days ago, my room lights kept blinking. It blinks and blinks and blinks. Like the ghost movie, only without the ghost. Everytime the lights blink, my home PC restart by itself. It restarted by itself for ~10 times in 1 night.

3. 2 days ago in the morning, I tried to start my computer. BUT THERE'S NO RESPONSE. I changed plug. still no response. No matter what I do, there's no response. The PC has officially died. maybe due to the continuous restarting and the electric rush everytime the light blinks. I thought my home PC is the culprit that makes my lights blink and the electric shock. So i unplugged my home PC.

4. 2 days ago in the evening, I came home to find my car park card not working. The security guard informed me that they blocked my card because the owner did not pay the management fees.

5. 2 days ago at night, the lights kept blinking even with the UNPLUGGED home PC. so it's very obvious that home PC is not the culprit. Everytime it blinks, my router went down. And I have to restart the router to have connection. I also on the air-cond because the weather is terrible!

6. 2 days ago at midnight, I woke up because it's VERY HOT. I then realize the air-cond is switched off. I tried to turn it on with remote but nothing happens. My air-cond has officially died.

6. 1 day ago in the morning, I tried to get online with my laptop. No connection. I checked. My router died.

7. 1 day ago in the morning, I drove to work to realize my car tyre punctured in front of the traffic light in Sunshine Square.

8. 1 day ago in the afternoon, I realized my air-cond and router died because the power switch for both of these items have tripped off. I turned it on. Router and air-cond works again. After 1 minute, it tripped off. I didn't try turning it on afterwards.

9. 1 day ago in the evening, I went to service center to be told there're 2 nails in my tyre and they can't patch it because the tyre has CRACKED. They asked me to come back in the morning to change a brand new tyre.

10. This morning, I went to service center to be told my front tyre has worn out and have to be replaced too. I was also told my v-belt, timing belt, air-cond filter has broken and needs to be replaced. I was also told the whole service will cost me RM800.

11. This morning, I passed the car key to the service center lady. She missed it. The key dropped on the floor. My remote broken into pieces. They told me it takes RM9 to fix that.

12. THis afternoon, the service center manager called me to apologize. Her workers "accidentally" scratched my car and they have to respray it. I can only take the car 2 days after.

13. This evening, I went home to realize my house key is attached to my car key which is at the service center. I can't go in the house and have to wait for my housemate to get off work.

14. This evening, I took my spare key and handphone and walked opposite my apartment looking for electrician and anyone who can fix my electricity and air-cond. The shop owner called the electrician. After 15 missed calls, they told me to go home first and they will call me back.

15. This evening, I get out of the electric shop to find it raining heavily. I ran all the way across the street back to my apartment, DRENCHED. 10 minutes ago, it wasn't even dripping.

16. This evening, the electrician call me back. He is trapped in town and won't be able to make it tonight or tomorrow morning. Earliest is tomorrow afternoon.


#########################################################################


At point #4 I was upset and frustrated and angry.

At point #10 I was fairly okay because the boy sent me a MMS of him eating nasi lemak with the msg "I wish you're here to share this with me. I love you."

At point #12 I was happy because the boy told me to think the other way round and how lucky I am to get a free spray.

At point #14 I am totally fine already and started to find my bad luck very funny.

At point #16 I am in a superbly good mood because the boy called me all the way from Vietnam with his hp (even though it is freaking expensive) to ask me how I'm doing and to tell me his business deal went well and he hoped he could give me some of his luck.

#########################################################################

Every now and then, shit happens to me. I may just be the unluckiest girl you'd ever know. The last time the series of unfortunate events was 1 year ago that included 2 spoilt hard disks (millions of lost data and photo) and a spoilt ipod and 2374623465234 small unfortunate things.

I survived.

My friends say I might be a mutant. I just didn't know how to control my power now.

I learnt how to deal with every single shit that comes to me. I was angry and frustrated and take it out at the boy at first. But he still continued to take me through all the shit.

So baby, if you're reading this, I really really love you. I don't know what bad luck I would be in tomorrow but I don't care. BRING IT ON!

10 comments:

Baby! Yes i'm reading your post. Its always darkest before the dawn. Dun worry baby.. your streak of good luck will be lining up soon enough. Love you and miss you bunch...

Wow both of you are soooo sweet.
Those happened to you, ya very bad luck.
But the one surprises me is #13.
Please never ever attach your house key and your car key together. This is damn dangerous....
Good luck will come to you very soon.

ooooooooooooo so sweeeeeeeet. why is my bf not like that!

stephen really sayang you too jojo. ur so lucky. a lot of love ere today :D

you can write an essey of 倒霉的一天. i am pretty sure that u can get high score on it. :p

Step: Baby! MISS U!!! Faster come home to me!

Angie: LOL thanks! Thats what everyone say to me about after they found out my hse key is attached to car key. But my bf did it for me last time coz I always lose my keys =(

Grace: haha I love it too.

Anon: Thanks =) The grass is always greeener on the other side. Other people would think your bf is very nice too =)

Mic: Yes he really sayang me and I hope that continues forever haha.

Cath: I will get A distinction if I write that essay :S

when u have all the BAD luckssss.....
GOOD Luckssssss will come to you...
no worry...
GOOD Lucksss is on the way to you~~~
cheer up!! :D

Moku: eh how come I cannot see any good luck coming at all wan!!

Aw,...that's so sweet! The good luck is right in front of you - having such a great bf ;)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More