Tweet

Pages

The Land Down Under

Finally the long overdue Melbourne post.

Let me start with some totally meaningless photos before I go into Day 1 blah blah blah because I haven't copied the photos from the boy yet. Those that I have are just what I took with my camera BEFORE day 1.


#1 There's no direct flight from PG to Melb so I had to fly down to KL first. I had OldTown in LCCT alone because the boy was there already a week earlier than me. And look at that price! I think it's pretty hiked up eh? And I thought my favorite Xi Mut is cut-throat already at RM3.20 but in airport it's RM4.50. eh sure or not got people go and drink summore like that!


#2 I cut my hair again before I left. Look how short it is. But it's so damn cooling! No actually I hated my own hair at that time. My hair stylist was busy the day before and I had to bear with another stylist which is also the saloon's senior director so I trusted him coz how bad can a senior director be right! Lesson learnt is..NEVER LET ANYONE ELSE TOUCH YOUR HAIR BESIDES YOUR OWN STYLIST WHO HAS GONE THROUGH YEARS WITH YOU WTF.


#3 After buying the neck pillow and the ear plug, I boarded after an hour of delay. The neck pillow and ear plug I buy is quite cut throat expensive too almost RM60++. I threw the neck pillow away already because it's so uncomfortable i actually sprained my neck sigh. I should have bought those that have beanies inside not those that are inflatable.


#4 AirAsia seats suck! The seat CAN"T BE ADJUSTED AND IT SERIOUSLY SUCKS TO THE MAX TRUST ME DUH. But then they had this notice that say they will fix the seats starting next year or something. AirAsia X is really quite inhumane. I moved about so much and my whole body aches after just 1.5 hours. I wonder how those people tolerate the London flights?? I would have died before I reach!!


#5 The whole journey is intolerable and I was practically dying inside. So I bought the movie screening thing that is like RM30 or something I can't remember already. I thought about it for like 2 hours before I decided to spend the money coz I...wanted to die. I ended up watching ANTM and The BreakUp. I loved the show. It showed just how devastating a couple can be when they kept finding fault in each other. Anyhow my main point is the Rm30 is worth spending because 5 hours just passed like that very good.

Melbourne at that time was 2 hours after us. It takes around 8 hours from KL to Melbourne. I reached Melbroune around 10pm and called the boy to pick me up at the airport. We reached home around midnight. I also went through a very GRUELING custom procedure. I had to go through a whole 45 minutes custom check and duh. I'll talk about it some other day.


#6 I was STARVING because I just had hot dog on the plane and this is my supper. Believe it or not but this is my first few times eating IndoMie and I never liked it the few times I had before this.


#7 But then I don't know why but the Indomie that supper is like the best thing I ever had. yah I damn cheapo I know. But seriously damn good lor! I think it's like AUD$1.00 for 1 packet of IndoMie there.

We stayed with the boy's eldest sister in Melb. 3 of his sisters are already in Melbourne and holding the PR or something.


#8 The next morning. I woke up early even though we slept after 2am because I was excited to explore the city. It's afterall my first visit to Australia! So I kept trying to wake the boy up.


#9 He kept struggling to go back to sleep.


#10 I pulled the comforter away and he had to sit up because it's too cold! It's winter back in Sept when we're there. He is very upset huhuhuhuhuhu and kept insisting to go back to sleep.


#11 Then I handed him his favorite aloe drink..the one in green bottle and he became a happy boy again see so easy to bribe him only *snaps finger for food. EVERYONE in Melbourne drinks that Aloe thing! Everyone seems to like it a lot. I tried but it wasn't really that fantastic. It's just like any other normal sweet drinks.

The boy is going to hate me for posting these photos of his haha but they're too cute not to be shared!!!!

1 comments:

why dun like indomie mi goreng it's the best creation on earth!! ...and your boy is very cute.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More