Tweet

Pages

Pills.

You know how stupid it is!

When I first take the birth control pill I read about the side effects and some people say might pop a pimple or two kind of thing and other than that, no big deal. Most of the comments are like the pills are safe with no side effects and stuff.

All of them who said that can go eat shit!

Nola I'm joking. I understand that everyone reacts differently to the pill. For my case, it really made my appetite grew like nobody's business. I can eat 1 damn char kuay teow and single handedly kao tim another plate of fried rice and 1 whole plate of chicken or something like that but then still can go for 138472 kinds of dessert then at the end of the day, still not full then just grab whatever shit anyone offer to me.

Yah that explains my weight gain. Tsk.

So I stopped taking. Not that I needed to control my period every month anyway. It's better off to not rely on the pills so much. Then I started taking Vitamin B because I read don't know which magazine that say Vit B is very crucial and has lots of benefits or shit like that and I looked at the list of food that contains Vit B and nothing I eat is in the list.

So I started taking Vit B pills.

AND I ATE AND ATE AND ATE AND ATE. Then I realize something wrong and googled about it and someone DID say that Vit B "stimulates" their appetite.

Thank you very much but my appetite is already very stimulated WTF I don't need any more help in that area! So I stopped taking the Vit B pills and in 1 day I notice my constant craving for food is gone huhuhuhuhuh.

Now I'm back to normal thank god!

5 comments:

omg... u're blogging about birth control pills... omg

Most of the pills have side effect including vitamin pill. If can take something in powder or liquid form. The best thing is to take something made by God (natural) not by human.

Cath: you mean fat is cute is it tsk

Grace: Nola not like what you think. birth control is not taken to control birth heh. most girls take it to stop their period. like when i go on holiday i will take the pill to stop the period for that week or something =)

Angie: Yah I believe so too. but I don't take it very often. Only when I go on holiday or something so not that mah fan if got period.

no la. i mean the pill's story. hehe. macam macam pills. :P

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More