Tweet

Pages

Photography

It's crazy.

I think 80% of my friends are into photography these days. Everyone's about the model of the DSLR or the lens or the flash or just whatever it can be. Albums after albums have been posted in FB to portray all the edited photos taken with the canggih camera. People who doesn't own a DLSR can't post photos in FB anymore coz it's so stress that people will ask u what lens you are using huhuhuhu not that I actually bother to post anything on FB. What a saturated market.

I think I have to learn a bit about photography to be able to join in their conversation about lens wtf. I have a Canon400D in hand but it's sitting in the drawer eating dust i tell you i never bother to use it also. So anyone want to teach me how to operate that damn big huge thing or not otherwise I no friend already haha. If not how I post up photos I take using my phone camera later people laugh at me!

4 comments:

haha. Joan, I agreed.Then you join my gang la..we always talk about travelling:p Haha!/jk

agree. completely. every1 claim they are photographer of some sort nowaday

it's just so handy for guys, especially!

easier to get to know gals.. if u know who i mean.. bwahahaha

Jia: you talk about travelling but got execute the "talk" or not. if just talk about travelling but never go also quite down wan haha.

Anon: Well it's good in some way because we get to see nice photos :)

XiaoWei: hahaha maybe hor. girls are all camwhores like to pose and have nice photos taken hahaha.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More