Tweet

Pages

Just Another Day

These few weeks have been quite hectic. My brain has been squeezed dry and I'm always thinking about things whether or not I'm actually doing anything. Dont know if you understand me or not. But anyway, today is just like any other day. I woke up at 7. Brushed up. Showered. Picked something random from the closet. Dressed up. Made my drink. Watched 5 mins of PPS. Threw rubbish. Grabbed my laptop and left for work. All the usual stuff that I did every single morning. What's different this morning, you ask? I don't know how to start telling you what's different coz it's not something that I can put into words.

You know how it feels like when you gained weight. You felt not pretty. And insecure. And like there's nothing in the whole big wardrobe that fits and u get really upset. No, this has nothing to do with what felt different this morning.

I don't know what I'm typing here and I doubt any of you do. My brain is not really functioning that well right now I felt like there're 234927834782634 flies in my head buzzing around. Or is the light in the office today too dim? Otherwise why am I seeing everything 10 tones darker.

Have u felt so unhappy that you ate and you puked because your stomach resist everything until your brain functions again. Do you ever have that day? What do you do? Do you sleep and let the feeling goes away. or do you do something about it ..that being said, only if there's anything you can do about it.

I think even if someone hugs me right now I wouldn't feel an inch happier.

I just want to say .......... that I felt the loneliest I'd ever been for a long long time.

4 comments:

aiyooooo...*SUPER BIG HUG*. does that help a bit bit.

the feeling will pass. people always love you for who you are. don't think anything less of yourself.

i think running at the gym might help.. if there's not too many hogging the treadmills, that is :)

hope your day turns around soon!

ok..it is about time now to have your aunty visit! hey, i felt that most of the time la..how?

rachel: thanks =)

XiaoWei: I did! I think i'm the one who hog it most of the time. The day didn't turn around but well, it soon will be.

JiaJia: NOT YET. Long time more leh. haha why you feel like that everyday. ask your bf to do something!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More