Tweet

Pages

♥ 17012011 ♥

My previous relationship was in 2006, and broken off in 2007. I can still remember clearly how bitter I felt and how I lost hope in love. The remaining 2 years were spent healing, mostly with help from Sex & the City wtf. 2 YEARS! Only to be broken.. again.. by the same boy and remaining 1 year spent healing..again. That sums up to a total of 3 fucked up years. Crazy or what.

There's a reason why a heart breaks. It breaks because it needs to be put back together by the right person.

Happy 2nd Anniversary, BoyFriend.

Sometimes it amaze me how we can stand each other for so long when most of the time we drive each other up the wall. But I cant deny that we're also both better because of each other. I'm really in love with the relationship. I cannot imagine life being single again. Not having a loved one to share the ups & brings me smiles when I'm down, to dream of the future, and to work together towards it, is probably the saddest thing ever.

5 comments:

Happy Anniversary!! Let's go to Italy together :P

R u "in love with the relationship" or "in love with him"?

HAHAHAHA...

But clearly, you both are so in love and happy!! Congrats!~

Candy: what kaitan with italy! haha

XiaoWei: thanks! lol ya i meant to say "in love with the relationship" coz hes in the relationship too. its not just him i love, is everything in the relationship together with him. HAHA don know if it makes sense to other people besides myself.

Happy Anniversary! Yeah - let's go to Italy! ;)

aww so schweet :)
Congrats Jo&Step

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More