Tweet

Pages

Dusun Gembira

I dont know why I'm forcing myself to eat when clearly I dont have appetite for anything. Gluttony much? :(

I slept at 11 plus almost midnight then had a series of weird dreams. Erm well not really a series actually just 1 long dream.

Earlier in the day I saw KBF's tweet on this Dusun place where it's some kind of an orchard and you can stay overnight for ~RM500 a room for 2 person.


Credit: http://thedusun.com.my/#

I dont want to tell all the grandmother stories but the dream is like I need to open a safebox which I dont have the passcode. Then I just say something like 'pls dad pls give me some clue'. I dont know how DAD came in the picture. But out of nowhere a piece of paper appeared on top of the table (table appear from where i dont know). And on the paper was scribbled "DUSUN GEMBIRA"

WTF

So apparently the clue for the passcode my DAD gave me was 'Dusun Gembira'.

In the end I didn't get to open the safebox and see what's inside because clearly I have no idea what 'dusun gembira' translates to, even in a dream where everything happens for no reason.

End of story. KThxBai.

2 comments:

Wah sounds so INCEPTION.

HAHAHAHAHA

your subconscious hinting you to go orchard to shop for CNY clothes and then you'll be happy? XD

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More