Tweet

Pages

A Week in Photos

Last week can be summarized with a few photos. Honestly nowadays I seldom pick up the camera and snap everything I see unlike last time but will try to take more photos with the phone okay. My blog is critically photo deprived.


#1 Andrew is leaving to Macau for company team building so the night before we went to Bedok North Blk 85 for supper. That hawker was huge and claimed to have one of the best porridge, grilled fish and oyster egg. In the end we hang out a lil too late until my last bus also left already so I had to take cab back wtf. Eating supper in SG is not cheap coz have to include sgd8 cab fare lol.


#2 5 of my colleagues came back from Taipei business trip already and they brought along TONS of snacks. All the packaging are so niceeeeeeee and taste really good too! Not good for me though every afternoon I just keep snacking and snacking like nobody's business. Next batch of business trip is in May so no more snacks till then!


#3 Rushed to Orchard after work to meet up with Ting Min & Cheryl for dinner. I think the Japanese place is called Hokkaido or something and most of the time it's packed but lucky us nobody was queuing when we reached. We had to take almost 20 photos until we get ONE that is decent because the rest are either too dark or we looked like ghost wtf.

Weekend spent in KL. Rushed to Golden Mile Tower after work to board the 7pm bus and sigh if you travel back to KL don't ever take Konsortium lah it's damn lousy! 6 hours in the bus almost killed me coz it stinks and the seats are soooooo dirty!



#4 Haven't had Jagung shake in Mamak for sooooooooooooo long and this is so good! Make me miss it now =( I forgot the name of the mamak but it's somewhere lah. They had all kinds of shakes but we only ordered Jagung shake, Durian Belanda shake (Soursop) and Banana Shake.

I brought my camera to KL but keep forgetting to bring it out and take photos duh. So only had ONE with this jagung shake taken with the phone wtf fail max.


#5 Bought the much raved about Prosperity Chicken Set. RM13.90 for a burger, small twister fries and Ribena. Overpriced much?!? And it's really nothing to shout about. The burger is damn lousy lah it tastes of nothing but lousy black pepper. If you haven't tried it, don't bother! Go to Carl's Jr or Freshness Burger instead. Twister fries is good though and I think McD has the best fries compared to all other fast food chain!


#6 Mango at the highway rest station as dessert. I wonder if the mango is really THAT sweet or they dip it in sugar water first before wrapping it? I know some places do that right they dipped it to make it sweeter.

I wanted to go shopping for CNY in KL but the weekend is too short and we're out most of the time so end up I didn't buy anything but a RM9 yogurt and RM200++ work clothes which is so cheap only ~RM40 for a blouse. That's about it. How leh everybody bought their CNY clothes already but I have none! /boo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More