Tweet

Pages

FML GMH WTF OMFG BBQ

Previously I like to read Fuck My Life and laugh at stupid stories and compare my life with theirs. But now I don't read it anymore. I felt it's a bit fake and all made up plus what's good about reading lousy stories and compare my life with THEIRS?

After that I found DamnYouAutoCorrects and SmartphOWNED then I spent most of my afternoons laughing my ass off.



WTF

Later, I found Love Gives Me Hope. I love love love LGMH. It warms me up and tugs my heartstring.

My favorite:


And others I love too.






I remember last time I asked the boyfriend before. I asked him "Why you never say I beautiful before".
"I did!"
"Ya. Just once. I can still remember clearly when that was and what I was wearing".
"Ya lor. Because you seldom dress up and mostly in tshirts and shorts ma".

And once when I had makeup on, he told me he thinks I don't look good in it and then go on and tells me this and that girl opposite me is prettier with make up.

-_-"

Looks like he thinks I'm better without make up and he's in love with my imperfection self.

“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”





Fake or not, so heartwarming! Now I shall start thinking of my good stuff and compare with them ♥

CNY is just 2 weeks away my god time fliesssssssssssssssss I haven't even start shopping for new clothes yet!

1 comments:

LGMH feels more depressing to me than FMyLife but i'm now more into www.passiveaggressivenotes.com...
and what's the rant about being pretty lol, seems a bit conflicting...

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More