Tweet

Pages

Blah Blah Blah

Why am I so lazy tsk tsk!

I opened blogger for almost 10 times over the past week and the max I could go is like 15 words each time then I'll go urghhhhh fuck it I'll go eat instead ..I'll go to the city and shop instead.. I'll watch movie instead..I'll surf for stupid comedies ala annoying orange instead..I'll eat Tim Tam instead..

End up everytime I open my blog I still see Good Morning Nanyang Toast wtf. Oh btw I plan to go Nanyang toast again this Saturday to try out the normal Ciabatta bread ! Ok maybe not that chio dio to go at 8am maybe 10 or something when I wake up wooo! Anyone want to join me just holler!

Anyway I wanted to finish blogging about Bangkok and CNY (LIKE CENTURIES BACK ALREADY) maybe this weekend and I'm telling people from now on I would probably just post a random photo per day (or maybe every 3 days or what) and talk rubbish. This won't take too much effort so maybe that'll make the blog alive again eh?

OH before I forget

For all of you who watch PPS like drugs, you must have realized PPS has gone haywire and removed all new HK drama and the entire American series right? When I found out my HK TVB dramas are no longer there I nearly cried (it's true! ) since PPS era I already uninstalled Torrent softwares and I hate having to wait for my series to finish download. Then Joe kindly introduced me another software which does the exact same thing. My savior wtf.

Jeng Jeng Jeng

If you haven't found the alternative, then here you go. FUNSHION. It works just like PPStream except that it has the American series too! Go download it if you haven't!

Okay you can thank me now ehem.

Ttyl folks I'm going back to my Desperate Housewives!

3 comments:

DH!! im watching Season 7 DH too!!!

Loveeeeeeeee Vanessa Williams who took over Edie as the bitch on the street!

Did you tell mum about the new website?? She was telling me no more pps :(

XiaoWei: Vanessa williams is Renee is it? haha i don know leh! well i like her more than edie!

Candy: Ya sent her email the day i found out & she downloaded and installed the same day haha

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More