Tweet

Pages

Creme the Hair Spa.

My scalp started to itch so today after I woke up, went straight to Creme the Hair Spa. Why is it called a spa? I didn't know until I arrived that it's really a ....spa. Unlike the normal hair salon that you went in with like 30 chairs and mirrors, this hair spa only has 2 rooms and 1 changing room. Weird right? When I went in and they asked me to change into a robe.

My "room" has an Ogawa massage chair and some hair machines at the back. So basically the whole time I'm lying on the massage chair with it activated and I get to choose whether I want it uppper back or lower back, and they apply hair treatment there and then. Weird huh? And I even have a blanket and they made sure my drinking water is warm and helped me changed it every now and then even before I drink it.

2 hours for the price of...$60.



Verdict? Well...it's really just 2 hours of head, scalp, neck and shoulder essential oil massage. I wish they'd pay more attention to the real issue at hand...MY HAIR. But not so much. I guess hair spa is really just for the experience. I would prefer to go back to a normal hair salon where they force me to sit straight and let me drink cold water but did my hair for a whole hour. Right?

YOU KNOW WHATS THE FUNNIEST THING? After the girl washed my hair and I stood up and she said "dont worry I'll give you a blowjob later"

Zzzzzzzzz. I tried not to laugh, out loud.

Anywayyyyyyyyyy right after that, I went shopping, again but this time ALONE. But before that, LUNCH!



Believe it or not but for the whole 1 year I'm here, I've only been to Kim Gary TWICE! Both times I went not because I miss the food, but I miss the memories I have with the gang in Kim Gary that I treasure so much wtf.



I think I spent almost 10 minutes in the changing room thinking if I should get this. $49 for such a casual cotton piece..is a bit pricey, right? Right? Aiya anyway In the end I didn't get it also.

Err..tomorrow's Monday already?? Sigh.

Creme the Hair Spa

6, Eu Tong Sen Street,


#03-68 The Central, Singapore.


(+65) 6238-0045

4 comments:

Aiyoh.. I think I should buy more dresses in S.Korea b4 I leave.. the cotton dresses here are much cheaper!! Around RM60..

XiaoWei: you should! you should lug the whole store back. afterall you know the clothes here all those vendors get from korea right?

I'm surprised your hair treatment cost $60! Mine cost like almost $80. There are reviews on it here as well: http://www.beautyundercover.sg/hair/creme-the-hair-spa

Hi there,

I’m Gabrielle from Beauty Undercover, a website reviewing beauty salons in Singapore
While searching online, we came across your blog commenting on Creme the Hair Spa.

Would you mind if we publish an excerpt of your blog post and link to your page here:
http://www.beautyundercover.sg/hair/creme-the-hair-spa/

Your blog post would help others know more about an experience at the salon, make a better salon decision and at the same time, increase your blog traffic.

Let us know and hope you have a great week ahead.

You can reach me at admin@beautyundercover.sg

Hope to hear from you soon.

Warm Regards
Gabrielle

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More