Tweet

Pages

Saturday in Vivo

We went shopping today and spent half a fortune! Malls here are evil I tell you. Last weekend I was in KL VERY determined to shop all out but I couldn't get anything! Except 1 packet of cotton from Sasa worth RM9.90. The rest of the things I wanted are so expensive! Didn't take me 1 second extra to put the clothes back on the rack. Geez! How to buy a dress in MNG when it's more than RM100. Crazy or what wtf.



I think it's no secret that I'm a big Bubble Milk Tea addict, so is my sister. No actually she liked it but she's not an addict. I remembered when I was in Seattle I was so bubble milk tea deprived that when I found it in Pike's Place, I bought it even though it's USD$6 or something. Mum found out and has been talking about THAT evey time I buy milk tea nowadays.

Here, it's just competition between Koi and Gong Cha. If you're in Singapore, make sure you drop by any of the branch and see for yourselves what a big deal milk tea is here. As you can see, the little shop's packed and it usually takes at least 15 minutes just to place order and another 10 minutes to get your drink. I was thinking I need to bring either Koi or Gong Cha to Malaysia AND YOU KNOW WHAT. Last weekend when I was around the Gardens Midvalley, I SAW GONG CHA SHOP UNDER RENOVATION.

Aih. See. I said I wanted to open Kim Gary in Qbay. Someone did. I wanted to open fitness centre in Qbay. Someone did. I wanted to open Gong Cha. SOMEONE DID. Everyone's getting rich! Except me! HMPH.

Anyway, my favorite now is Milk Green Tea with Pearl for $2.50.



Don't you all miss my shameless camwhore photo!

2 comments:

Candy: haha no you only need nichii and kitschen

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More