Tweet

Pages

Sakura Buffet

Hey this one photo a day thing seems to be going well! I remembered to whip out my phone and took photo of my...lunch...heh.



Of course this is not just what I ate. The first dish of fried rice, kong pao chicken, tofu, crackers, roast chicken & garlic bread finished before I remembered to record it down.

The black thing on the top right corner is the Herbal Chicken Soup and Pulut Hitam (black sesame dessert). There're a whole lot of teppanyaki and sushi and raw salmons and stuff but I was too full to take those. I probably only manage to eat less than $10 worth of food..how can!

This is actually our quarterly lunch with the boss at Sakura International Buffet, around $20 per person for 15 of us, which is OVERPRICED for the quality of the food. I don't think there's 1 thing I ate that I felt like taking the 2nd round, okay maybe just the breaded tempura but that's it! Others just spell mediocre. Initially the plan is just to go for Popeye since everybody's busy but the boss is kind enough to fork out more $$ and let us hang out there longer. Come to think of it, I actually think Popeye would probably taste better!



I wanted to take photo of the sushi and teppanyaki but the waiter told me NO PHOTOS ALLOWED so I went to the corner and while I was taking mushroom soup and pulut hitam, I curi curi take one photo, which is pretty much meaningless since you cant see anything also.

Okay! Back to my desperado housewifeto!

2 comments:

how can you eat all day yet stay so slim??? share the secret!!!

Anon: Aw that's sweet! But you sure have not seen me in real life. I am flabby and chubby haha now that explains where all the food go to.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More