Tweet

Pages

7 Years.

Yesterday when I got to work, I noticed it was 5-5-2011. 5-5. Hmm. I had a feeling it's one significant date but I just CANT recall whose birthday is it. Mum's on 6-6. Not her. None of my close friend I know is 5-5 (I'm pretty darn sure coz I even logged in to FB and check wtf). Then I brushed it off. Must have mistaken something.

Until Kevin msged me and say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Our 7th year in Intel (I mean if I didn't quit).

5-5-2004. I'm that nerdy kiddo who wore a black G2000 formal shirt and jeans and nike sports shoes and showed up in PG9 for orientation.

And on that very same day. I met Kevin. He was wearing black shirt too if I remember correctly.

He wasn't even sitting next to me. Or standing next to me. Or whatever. He's just that kid that came over to me and warned me about the guy sitting next to me. HAHA. so much for 1st impression? Back stabbing another guy? (But it doesn't take me more than 5 days to even acknowledge that warning and agree with him. Equally evil wtf). And OMG the truth or dare game barely 1 month knowing him. He totally gave me all the truth while I lied to most (if not all) the questions HAHAHA.

Sigh. 7 years is a long long time. We've been so much throughout these 7 years mainly about me giving him a hard time and do my work for me and spank his ass when he walk by wtf. Some days when I go to work I wish he's still a few cubes away so I can just drop my bag in the cube and sit in his cube for the whole day doing nothing and talking crap and gossiping about ppl.

Yesterday my PC finally died. It couldn't power on it and I tried this and that. At that time, I really wish Kevin is here so I can force him to come to my place and fix my PC and once he fixed it then I'll force him to buy me dinner.

Yah. I know. I'm evil. But thats just how things have been the past 7 years =D

I could have easily written a 5000000 words on US but unfortunately my PC died and I cant blog from my phone and office PC caps the surfing at 5 minutes.

But one thing for sure, he's one hell of a friend I never regret having.

5 comments:

I wish after my 7 years I have someone or a gang to remember too....
This is so sweet.. :)

-mushroom-

Mokusang: aww i'm pretty sure you will have TOO MANY to remember by when you reach 7 years. You're awfully friendly!

u lied during the truth or dare.. mana boleh.. now i know....

Ribby: Nolah I think back now actually I never lie. I dont have a bf that time what to lie?

I think... Ribby only fren with Joan (or gals probably)

I still recall when Ribby calls for help, I help 101%, even travel from one corner to another corner. But when I ask for help, he ask me go die (in DoTA).

That's why i call him Kai-leong. Sux buddy to mighty Coolfire, but good buddy Joan only. :P

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More