Tweet

Pages

Let's say you have A. You know of B's existence, and at one time you had the chance to have B but you didn't want to.

Then after what seems like forever, someone offered you B. You're thinking B is not what you want, but this time you wanted to go try to get B anyway, for whatever reasons. You're thinking no harm done since if you get it, it's a bonus and if you didn't then whatever la.

In the end, you didn't get B. And you felt......down and upset and disappointed. But why do you feel upset when you didn't even wanted it in the first place?

Sometimes I confuse myself. Have I lost focus on what I want. More importantly, do I know what I want? And I think the feeling of letting down the person who offered me B is what I feel bad about. Like I'm useless.

Sigh.

6 comments:

you feel upset because in the process of getting B, you become wanting to get B. B is no longer a bonus, but somewhat like a mini goal. You actually care about getting B. So when you don't get B, there is a sense of disappointment.

Dear Thelma. You confuse me!

you need to lim teh with me

U mean B is Apple iPad2 but A is Samsung Galaxy Tab?

Coz we are human, we want to have choices..

Anon: Ya but I know for sure I didn't want B! Maybe its the sense of losing I didn't like =S

Anon: Dear Thelma, please enlighten me.

Korej: pls la i travel back purposely u hilang

XiaoWei: I'm prolly the most non gadget person ud ever know. I haven seen galaxy tab before! but I sure hell know i do not want ipad2.

Candy: Choice B is not what I want.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More