Tweet

Pages

Eat with Your Family Day 2011

Today is our "Eat with Your Family Day" and we get to leave work early.
And the slogan is "Make a date with your family now! Live, love and play together".

Okay now only I know people in my company dont eat with family on usual days and only during these days that they "make a date" with family wtf.

My colleagues immediately called up the CC and booked 2 hours of badminton court so everybody's going...everybody except me. I'll be traveling up to KL again this weekend and it's gonna be a busy Sat and Sun with confined water trainings and exam.

Can't wait for June. I'll be getting my much needed weekend hibernation in SG for the whole month before Vietnam & Perhentian in July!

Oh and GSS starts tomorrow!

5 comments:

Confined water training?

Sounds like alot of fun~ I miss Asia...

Joe: yup! Half way through my scuba license.

Jes: But I'm sick of Asia! I need some California loving!

ehhhhhhhh never wait for meeeeeeee :( i oso want to take laaaaaaaaaaa

Joe: you never tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. go take now! we have the final dive in perhentian in julyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More