Tweet

Pages

First of May

All of you know that the GE is coming up so the flags are waving everywhere and rallies going on every night. I don't really know any of the ministers in SG but the more popular ones are Tin Pei Ling vs Nicole Seah for Marine Parade because they're both only20+ like 24 or something. Hot topic because they're young girls wtf. obviously SG-reans I spoke to favor Nicole Seah more because TPL appears to be one air headed blonde chick who's greatest regret when interviewed is "didn't manage to bring her parents to Universal Studio" -_-" mehhhhhh and I don't know why people relate her to "KATE SPADE" (don't bother to find out also) because when she came out, the crowd chanted Kate Spade!

and this morning while on twitter, i saw retweets of this

"Sgpreans shld b grateful for ministers like George Yeo.Look across e sea n see what sort of ministers ur neighbour has"

At first I was quite pissed with SGpreans for being so snobbish but then sigh, can't also fully disagree on what they said.

*******************************

The sleeping at 3am and waking up at 5am for the whole labor day weekend has finally taken its toll on me. I popped 2 panadols yesterday night and 1 this morning and the pain doesn't seem to subside.

Heh so much for my one photo a day thing. Hence I'm gonna make it up now and post a few random iPhone photos instead.


#1 The DimSum place I HAD to go to everytime I'm in KL. A bit pricey though. It can easily cost about RM15-20 per person for a decent breakfast. But all worth the price! I don't go for dimsum here in SG because each 'long' (bucket or whatever you call it) of siew mai also cost around $3 or $4 which easily translates to RM10 per 'long' bancrupt la like that.


#2 They recently installed this bell service. Doubt it really works on busy weekend mornings though. I have no complaints because their workers move fast and do entertain each of your request. So without the bell service i guess it's fine already.


#3 Mandatory breakfast dishes. Super juicy char siew pau..yummeh!!!! And if you guys happen to try the place out, do order the LIU SHA PAU. The warm custard literally BURST out when you bite into it...nom nom nom.


#4 Step brought me to this French-styled bakery Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie along Jalan Imbi.


#5 Pretty packed even on a working Friday noon. Be prepared to pay around RM5 for a small sized pastry.


#6 They serve mostly fresh breads and pastries, coffee and macaroons, also pralines and chocolates. Aside from that, there's also the pastas and mushroom soups as main entree.


#7 Glorious array of fresh croissant and danish.


#8 Mostly sold out by the time we got there at 1pm. Probably need to wait a while more because they're still baking most of it.


#9 I am spoilt with choice and ended up ordering this healthy Crispy Walnut Bread. Just by looking at it now makes me droolllllllllllllllllll...........I also ordered another Iced Cocoa to go with this. Pretty filling considering I just finished dimsum..1.5 hours ago?


#10 The interior of the cozy renovated bungalow. Pretty nice place to chill. You should really check out the website and try the place out!


#11 Dropped by the salon after what seems like forever. Love the curls! I'm always hesitant when it comes to permanent curling because it makes me look old unlike some woman who managed to carry it sexy wtf. But this curl okay what not too curly, just a bit wavy.


#12 I had this for supper 2 nights in a row. Mad love. Roti Tampal + Teh Tarik Kurang Manis and we also ordered another Maggi Sup Curry with Cheese. Yah they just put slices of cheese into the curry soup. Taste the same to me except maybe 500 calories more. Indeed a satisfying and fattening supper. Here in SG most places do not have anything other than the normal Roti Prata and Roti Prata with Egg (ya what a mafan name for roti telur). Only the authentic mamak places have them and those, I have to take bus to go there so most of the time I just had to settle with normal Roti Prata with Egg.


#13 Halo must include some useless camwhore photos lah. This is Step's old house where the parents dump most of their unwanted things here. Nobody lives here anymore except..me and him when I'm in KL.


#14 Glorious glorious Nasi Lemak. I can't remember how many times I have stressed that this is the best nasi lemak I have had to date. I can easily gobble up 1 big plate of nasi lemak and leave no biji of nasi traces after that wtf. It's THAT good. There were photos of orang kenamaan on the walls too. One of them is our Dr Mahathir and I checked what he ate and he only ordered half boiled eggs and toast. Huh? Nobody told him what's famous is Nasi Lemak with Ayam Goreng meh?


#15 5 of us went up to Genting on Friday night and reached around midnight. They gambled..okla I gambled too but I only lost RM10 /pats self at back wtf. Went to Starbucks for a good old cup of Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream and reached home around 3am. It's pretty sad because Genting is not as cold as it used to be. No wind no mist nothing! Only like you're in an 24'C air con room. How sad.


#16 Took First Coach bus back to SG. Flight's a bit too pricey on a holiday weekend. But all is well because they have movies in the bus and I watched Infernal Affairs I, II and III all over again and also IP Man and Transformers! Can I just say again that Infernal Affairs is probably one of the best movie HK has ever produced? I still like it even after the 10th time watching or something like that!

Hm. I just realised what I did the whole weekend (or maybe all weekends) is just eat and eat and eat and eat. Tsk tsk.

Restaurant Jin Xuan Hong Kong Sdn Bhd

59, 61 & 63, Jalan SS22/19,

Damansara Jaya,

47300 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

+603 7729 6866 " class="skype_pnh_highlighting_inactive_common">



Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie

No 7, Jalan Delima,

55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
+603 2142 6611 " class="skype_pnh_highlighting_inactive_common">
Email: info@levain.com.my
Monday to Sunday 7.30am - 9pm


Village Park Nasi Lemak

No 5, Jalan SS21/37,

Damansara Utama,

47400 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

+603 7710 7860 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting

4 comments:

My friends also went to Levain and posted so many pictures of the pastries there on FB! Oh my..

And I missssssssssss char siew pao!!! Can't believe that it is nowhere to be found in South Korea!!

Like your hair...so nice! :P

-mokusang-

XiaoWei: Is it? That place seem to be really famous and I've never heard of it until now! dont you have frozen char siew pau in the supermarket? Oooo i'll really miss it if i were you, it's so juicyyyyyyyyy meattttttttttttttt yummehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mokusang: Ya I like it too! It's hard to get those curls!

i love the picture #13 the most!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More