Tweet

Pages

含笑半步釘

I have been really busy recently, mostly working during weekdays and all weekends I'm not in SG. I usually leave right after work on Friday and reach back almost midnight on Sundays. Some nights spent reading up some stuff and the rest of the time spent catching up on my favorite dramas on Funshion!

So besides the usual Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, The L Word, CSI etc etc I also watched a lot of Hong Kong series and the latest being 女拳. I hope I wrote it correctly. It's about Kung Fu and Wong Fei Hung. Kung Fu movies are funny. Everytime they try to learn Kung Fu they either just watch some sifu demonstrate kung fu once and they can remember and replay the whole thing. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE summore it's always very long and very complicated and a lot of styles but they just watch and they can remember. And also most of the time they just read some kung fu books with simple drawings and they can understand. Put down the book then start kungfu-ing. wtf.

I havent been shopping a lot, compared to last month. I overspent in April getting over excited over bonuses then regretted after checking on my bills. So I just jalan around in the mall without buying anything, the most also buy bubble tea only. BUT I'm waiting for the Great Singapore Sales! I'm seriously considering whether I should take leave on the first day of GSS so the things I want to buy wont be out of size.

WHICH ALSO MEANS I need start going on diet. As you can see from all my entries they're all about fooood and fooood and foood and more fooooood. It's about time to get that ass to the gym!

Hmm. What else. Oh I also have been eating a lot of sweets lately. Not a big fan of sweets but this gum that Stephen bought for me from Japan blew me away! I didn't expect it to be so good. Tried one and finished like 10 in less than 5 minutes.



The gum I mentioned is the 3 bars on the top right corner. IT IS SO GOOD TRUST ME. When I finished them I was so upset then I found out he still kept like 10 more bars in his room to be used on me when I was upset or angry or anything. So now everytime I get upset he just whip out 1 bar and I'll be happy again wtf. See. He learns new tricks so we're happy all the time!

Shu went to Taiwan (the trip that I am supposed to go too =( for NYE remember?) and bought me more sweets! She came to SG for her friend's ROM and we met up in Orchard and then pulled her back home with me and...heh heh heh....play mahjong. Anyway I dont want to talk about that already lah I drove her to my place, let her blow my aircond wtf and she drank my water then tipu my bf's mahjong money back to Penang. I shall revenge...soon.



Yah when she gave me the box I thought is what. A bit disappointed just sweet only lah haahhaha.



I dont know why the hell all my photos are rotated but since I'm this lazy blogger whatever I wont spend time rotating it back or editing it. There're plenty more of the milk tea and grapefruit sweets in the box so most nights I'll just pop one when I'm watching Funshion. Breakfast lunch dinner already eat like a giant and at night always gobbling sweets aiyoh how la like that!

And remember the famous Stephen Chow movie on 含笑半步釘 ? Haha that's the green one at the bottom. When she passed to me I didn't give any reaction coz those few words a bit tough to read then she has to explain to me wtf.



Dont we all miss Stephen Chow! Esp those times we spent playing mahjong in LSP place with him serving us water and food and use his air cond whole night while watching Stephen Chow! Good times good times.

1 comments:

i wanna play mahjong tooooooooo

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More