Tweet

Pages

Favorite Movie.

I like a lot of movies. Forrest Gump, Joy Luck Club, Inglorious Basterds, Transformers, Memoirs of Geisha, Inception and many more.

But if you ask me what my favorite type of movies are, there're only 2 kinds.

1. Movies with killer creatures & monsters.
piranha, jaws, godzilla, primeval, anaconda, you name it. except...king kong. I cannot tolerate that one and I didn't even finish it. The others I can watch them again and again.

2. Movies with aliens.
alien vs predator. abyss. the faculty. district 9. Actually I would list all movies with aliens in it too.

These types of movie usually have crappy storyline and unknown actors with endings we all can guess. But that's OKAY. I'll still watch every one of them!

My favorite movie of all time? No doubt has got to be JURASSIC PARK ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥! I've watched it over 200 times I am sure of that. I dreamt of myself running for my life in Jurassic Park countless times (actually if I'm ever caught in that situation, I'll commit suicide instead of running away. Cut the risk of being eaten alive). The trilogy is the only movie I have in my PC and my iPhone. I watch it most evenings when I leave work, in the bus. I can never get bored of it! It's about time they come up with Jurassic Park IV. With the technology we have these days, I'm really looking forward to a more awesome Tyrannosaurus Rex!

6 comments:

i ♥ jurassic park too!!! especially when those yellow gates open and the alarm goes off DANG DANG DANG and the car enters...

omg i totally re-lived it when i went to universal studios LA... the feeling was indescribable... like i was a part of the movie, finally LOL

didn't know girls were into jurassic park too... too bad michael crichton has died already... go and check out this series called terra nova... it's right up dinosaur alley :)

Xweing: ya the water in the glass & in the puddle when T-Rex comes. damn classic mannnn! if there's really a jurassic park i think i'll pay whatever it takes to go.

Joe: Hmmmmm...that's the 1st time I hear people comment that girls are not into jurassic park. I can understand if it's about gaming..but dinosaurs..?? haha. I'll check terra nova out!

I watched Terra Nova, new series this season....still can't tell if it's good or not..

i watched Terra Nova.. 2 episodes, but don't like is so far.. :p

I just saw the preview on TV. looks ok but i still cant find it in funshion to watch 1st episode :(

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More