Tweet

Pages

The Long Distance Relationship.

Step & I have been in a long distance relationship for almost 3 years now. There're weak moments where I tell myself I just couldn't do it anymore. It's not easy, that's what I can tell you. It takes hell lot of faith and trust, time and effort, commitment and determination, patience and understanding. But I think we're doing pretty good so far.

I like this short film. It reminds me to savor, appreciate and live in the moment.



We fight a lot. I cry a lot. That's what happens when you don't see each other, only virtually. Each time I lose faith and on the verge of giving up, he manage to talk to me and convince me things are okay and they WILL be okay and he will try to make them okay again. Each time we fight, regardless whose fault, he will definitely call me back, text me back, tell me he wants us to be happy everyday. Every single morning without fail, I get a 'Morning baby' message. Every Single Morning.....despite being overseas, despite having a busy morning, despite having a rough day, despite the fact that we just shouted at each other the night before, despite me giving him a hard time. Without fail.

He does make mistakes. He does make me angry sometimes.

He's not perfect. But he's trying to be, for me.

9 comments:

Awww, that's so sweet and touching...
He's a good guy...
I'm happy for you.. :D

sweet..:) Happy for you girl:)

Yeah, I can understand the LDR... the first 2 mins of the film is just so me and my hubby!

Treasure ur guy.. he is a good catch! ;-)

Jes: hes good but still a far cry if we put linus in the picture. he needs to live with linus for a while and learn more! ;)

PS: You too! Maybe not now but one day it will come to you.

BanKee: Whats your offer wtf

HM: Thanks!!

Jia: We're all lucky :) just sometimes we greedy and expect more.

XiaoWei: Aw you do the 'brush teeth eat etc etc in front of webcam' thing? We never did!

aiyah now only u know ur that terrible meh...

Anon: i don't think you're any better.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More