Tweet

Pages

It's Almost Christmas!

Everybody's favorite season is back.


I have lots of Starbucks mug, and each Christmas I'll buy one candy cane mug. It's becoming like a yearly tradition. But this year I get this tumbler instead for S$17. Cute or what! It has a polar bear at the bottom with one small baby lazing on top of it! The walls are sparkly with snowflakes all over. Initially I wanted to go check out if they're selling my favorite mini bearista but no such luck. Have they stopped producing it??!! You guys know I collect them right? If you see them please let me know!

Can't remember the last time I had a cup of Starbucks though. I don't drink coffee so if I ever go, I usually order Signature Hot Chocolate or Caramel or Ice Blended Chocolate for S$6, probably once in 6 months? A bit overpriced right? Crazy or what! I memang cheapskate so I much prefer the S$1.50 Ya kun or Toastbox.


Orchard road is crowded as hell! Tourists start to flock to the Island for Christmas shopping. Christmas carols in the malls and the Orchard road annual Christmas enchanting deco are mostly up! They haven't light up yet except Tang's so I just snapped one with the iPhone when we walked past, hurrying to H&M wtf. There're performances and body painted human statues along the whole stretch of road. A very noisy Saturday night.

Sometimes I still can't believe I'm actually living in one of the busiest liveliest city already ;)

2 comments:

Don't waste your $$ on Starbucks if you have so many kopitiam there!! I still drink old town here :)

ya totally. here so many char chan teng and kopitiam! unless you have too much money to spend, or else you're just trying too hard to be 'atas'

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More