Tweet

Pages

Outdated Phone.

You know your phone is horribly outdated when nobody is selling its cover anymore.


This was my translucent cover. I like that it's invisible, but hate that it only protects half of the iPhone, leaving the half of the sides bare open. I'm a total klutz and I already dropped the phone on the floor more than 5 times. The screen staying put and not cracked is already a miracle but it won't stay that way for long. So I decided to find a better cover.


The only thing I bought from my recent trip to Hong Kong is THIS cover for HKD20. I walked the whole Temple Street and Ladies Market, but all of the stalls are only selling iPhone4 and iPad covers. Finally found this one and only stall selling a few iPhone3 covers. It protects the phone like a good old condom. Comes with these wings at the side but I can deal with the harmless wings. The more I look at it the more I adore it.

But

I have been using this cover for the past 3 days AND IT ANNOYS THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF ME >( I can hardly hold the phone nicely without these stupid wings poking on my palm and it makes typing damn bloody tough!!

Urgh!!!! I swear one day when I get really irritated I will just cut the wings off.

7 comments:

pretty sure you will be cutting them off soon. tak practical hehe

so true about the "You know your phone is horribly outdated when nobody is selling its cover anymore"


eh got wing get better line is it

i don't know.... but somehow it reminds me of the sanitary pad... i don't know why...

Please cut it, no animals will be harm during the process.

Candy: it kept poking on my palm how to type!!

Jia: ya wor haha not much choice. that's the only stall i see selling 3G covers!

Shu: i always full bar reception after i use the cover. signal stronger.

Orsyon: i dont know...but when you describe it like that, it really makes me think it's a pad, with wings. I don't know why..

CoolFire: Why u all so not supportive of my cover! my nephew see my phone then take it and pretend its flying wtf

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More