Tweet

Pages

Land of Good Char Kuay Teow.

Last year, I think about Penang a lot. It's like part of me couldn't let go. This year, I think I grew out of it. I don't think about the place much. Even on that Friday morning where I'm supposed to leave for Penang after work, I sighed and grumbled and secretly wished I have the weekend to sleep in and do nothing.

But, driving on that bridge, just being back brings back so many memories. I managed to meet up with the group of people whom I love. And of course, how can I miss the wedding. I've known Kok Wei for almost 7 years and he has helped me so much throughout those years. I'm truly happy for him. Nicole is so sweet and would make a great wife.

I left with a heavy heart on Sunday morning but definitely that's not the end of Penang. On my way back I'm already planning for another trip, this time not for wedding or anything. Just to have a couple of days to hang out there, do nothing, buy my pisang goreng, keropok lekor, eat Kocha taiwanese, have more char kuay teow, newlane hokkien mee, and err....see more of my favorite people on earth haha.

3 comments:

How different? u mean the post getting shorter and shorter? haha

the layout....lol
less picture and less colour.. :P

=mokusang=

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More