Tweet

Pages

Stay Safe.

One thing I really love about this place is it's very, very safe. It's not just talk and talk. It really has got a proven track record. People jog on the streets, walk here and there and so far everyone I know who stays here say the same thing, that they can walk on quiet streets late at night and don't feel any fear. No thoughts of being robbed or anything even. They don't lock their car doors when they drive, and they leave their valuables in the car. When I told them I used to lock my doors the second I step into my car and carry my laptop everywhere, they laughed at me and ask why i so kua zheong wtf.

Walk on quiet streets at night? C'mon. For someone who lived in Malaysia all her life I honestly find that hard to believe because we all know what happens if girls walk alone at night in KL or wherever or whenever.

Yesterday, someone I know back in Malaysia was robbed, killed and dumped in the drains. Shit happens. All those bizarre news you read daily about robbery, rape, murder, it can happen to you when you least expect it. So, please stay alert and jaga your parents at all times also. It's not safe, and probably never will.

3 comments:

hey, who is that? is that someone I know too?
:(

wah..sounds scary:( you stay safe also la ya!

Jes: Nope. It's a 65 year old man :(

Jia: You need to stay safe more! PG is not safe too !!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More