Tweet

Pages

Ala Zombie Apocalypse

I have this dream over and over again. It's not exactly the same each time, but it always happen in the same place and almost the same thing occur. I always dreamt that I'm in a village in the jungle with lots of wooden huts. There're also a lot of villagers there. The worst part is, every time a bell rings, an evil spirit will come out and grab people randomly and strangle them, not to death but until they turn into her. Something like zombie apocalypse. The trick is, she can't see you if you don't move or speak but if she try to "feel" you she can actually touch you. Something like the ancient Chinese vampire. You just have to avoid being bumped into or touched.

Yesterday night I slept at 10pm all exhausted. And I dreamt about it again. I am back in that village. This time I'm with 3 other people. I don't remember who that 3 person are. Can't remember every single detail but I always remember how it ended.

The bell rings (it always does). We all ran for our dear life and 4 of us squat down and lean against the wooden hut wall. Then the evil spirit flew down from one of the hut on top of the hill. It grabbed one of the villagers and strangled him/her in front of us. My friend (I assume is my friend since we're together) who's beside me choked and shouted in fear. I tapped her on the back and asked her to shut her damn mouth wtf. But it's too late. The evil spirit grabbed her up and strangled her and I can hear her screamed like mad. I was holding a piece of wood and hiding behind it, too afraid to look. But I breathed loud trying not to scream.

After my friend was strangled, this evil spirit came near to the wall, to where I was hiding. She looked straight at my direction. I was hoping she can't see me. Then..she moved her leg and tried to "feel" if there's anything at my direction. Her toe touched my toes. She know I'm there. Then........

I woke up.

wtf.

I seriously wonder if there's any meaning behind these dreams. Because I keep making the same dream over and over again, only this time the evil spirit know I'm there already!

Please dont let me go back to that village again wtf. I dont want to get strangled!

1 comments:

u've been working too hard or eating too late lol...

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More