Tweet

Pages

Back to work!

CNY 10 days rest is heaven sent. I told myself I'm going to work during the 10 days break to catch up on everything but as expected I didn't even turn on the PC. I didn't even get online and check on my gmail or surf the net, at all. Hmph, work? What work?

I wanted to generate a meme face for my wtf-ness but office blocked it and the reason is TASTELESS hahahaha.



Since I started work, I couldn't sleep well every night. Tried to laze on the bed since like 9pm but didn't fall asleep until 2am and end up waking like I haven't slept at all. Every time I get to office, someone will definitely pass a comment like 'wah why you look like shit. didn't sleep ar". No actually even I sleep at 10pm, I still wake up to those kind of comments. Why ar! Because my eyes have natural dark circle and eye bag la that's why! No matter how much I sleep I just couldn't get rid of them. I even bought a $120 Lancome eye cream that claims to have 6 VISIBLE actions to fight dark eye circle, eye bag, wrinkle bla bla bla. Conclusion: don't buy it. I've used it for some time and it doesn't show better result than a $40 Skin Food Salmon eye cream. True story. All those fancy promoting on this eye cream makes it seem so good though!

I looked into the mirror yesterday and realized just how much I've aged. Really. When I look at my own photos, all I see is saggy and wrinkly skin. Such a big difference compared to just 5 years ago. So when people tell you to start taking care of your skin when you're 24 and 25. It's true. You can't tell much difference between 20 and 25. But 25 to 30? It's a true big jump...to hell. Some people are born with natural baby face. Those are exceptions. But me? I belong to the look-5-years-older-than-real-age group. Well, it's probably a balasan coz it's not exactly like I have good healthy meals or skincare routine or what. I hardly drink water, eat fruits once every month or twice at most, no greens or any vegetables since i'm...maybe 5 years old. Skincare routine? What skincare? I use a facial cleanser and a moisturizer from Watsons. Nothing else. No spf sun block or serum or miracle water or toner di da di da di da. It's all showing now! I eat nasi lemak and yau char kway and chicken wing as breakfast dammit. All I eat is meat meat and meat and meat and more meat.

So this morning I woke up 10 minutes early (despite lack of sleep), dropped by the supermarket and bought yoghurt and fruit and milk for breakfast wtf, and in 2 hours I drank 800ml of water already. Hopefully if I stick to healthier meal intakes it'll show a difference, err...maybe in 3 or 4 years or so.

It scares me..really! I looked at my photos and they're scary! I've also gotten a lot tanner, and it's not helping at all. By the time I get married and take wedding photos, I probably look 10 times worse. How sad can that be when you look back at your own wedding photos and you go all..urgh...

Ok finish rant. Go back to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More