Tweet

Pages

Static Guard

I'm so excited to share this piece of information with you!!

You know how your clothes always stick to your body due to static friction? I have load of dresses I don't wear anymore because they tend to stick to my body. And because the material is silky and not cotton, when it sticks to my body, it shows my lower body clearly. like it shows both your thighs clearly and your ass and ass crack and..ok...I think you get what I mean.

I know there's this spray called Static Guard for this purpose. But I just found out that applying hand cream on your body will solve the problem!!

I applied hand cream on my lower body and the dress really does not stick on it..anymore!

Ok. Maybe you already know this. But still, maybe still got people like me dont know leh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More