Tweet

Pages

Chinese New Year in Jenjarom

Some backlogged photos from Chinese New Year's Steamboat and Dong Zen temple.


#1 3 sekawan.


#2 4 sekawan heh no la. They're Step's college friends and they watch movie together every single week without fail sometimes 2 movies in a week. So many movies to watch meh I also don't understand.


#3 The dining area is fully occupied so we had to sit outside at the garden. Luckily the garden is quite cooling albeit a lil too many mosquitoes.


#3.5 lol 3.5 wtf I got the numbering all wrong and lazy to correct 1 by 1 so simply write 3.5. This is the dining area occupied by ehem older generations watching Jackie Chan's Shinjuku Incident.


#4 The real 4 sekawan. The steamboat is so nice leh the soup is so tasty make me so hungry now aih.


#5 Step's famous chicken wing. Seriously he makes really good chicken. That night one probably still a bit lacking in taste but the one he did the day after for his mum's party is damn juicy yum yum!


#6 After dinner we went to Step's least favorite place heh, the Dong Zen Buddhist Temple in Jenjarom. I think it's one of the biggest temples in Malaysia or something like that. It's really very very packed that night.


#7 The entrance have this papan with words and the red laterns all the way into the main building.


#8 This temple is really different from Kek Lok Si in terms of the lights deco. You can see Kek Lok Si deco HERE. The whole Kek Lok Si have just lanterns. But this Jenjarom temple uses all kinds of lighting, from little bulbs to cartoon decos which you'll see later on.


#9 I think that's the main building but not very sure.


#10 Astro Boy in temple wtf. Btw, I watched Astro Boy for I think 10 times over 1 weekend because my 5 yr old nephew is addicted to it and he wanted to watch it ALL THE TIME until the DVD rosak believe or not. really wan.


#11 See. This is what I'm talking about. All kinds of light deco. I don't think Kek Lok Si has this kind. But I think Kek Lok Si more grand lah.


#12 That is another part of the temple. The area is HUGEEEEEEE. They have parade that night so everyone's gathered around the area for the parade. I didn't get to see because it ended by the time I reach THAT SIDE of the temple wtf.


#13 Summore got Ferris Wheel inside temple area.


#14 Then everyone stopped walking for a while coz got fireworks.


#15 Also got all this kind of deco around. Not sure what is this though. I think they got explain on the board there but it's in Mandarin so I don't bother lah.


#16 Guan Yin with all her anak-anak hehe. The Guan Yin really 'fa guang' ok lol.


#17 There's these batu-batu display at the side. Also not sure what they meant. Ei you all got think my post very useless or not I don't know what's everything wtf not informative at all.


#18 Got pool also!


#19 That building..don't know for what wan coz I didn't go in. Eh I also got 'fa guang' leh haha.


#20 Ok not too sure but I think this is the main building coz it's the ONLY place that's air-conditioned. What a relief for us because it's damn fucking hot that night okay no wind at all.


#21 You have to either take off your shoes or wear this plastic thing over your shoe. I was taking photo the whole time so Step actually helped me wear the plastic aih I felt so lovedddddd so sweet that's why I wanted to take the photo but he's so fast I couldn't take a clear shot aih.


#22 People pay for the incense sticks and pray here.


#23 Then they go outside the building and leave their incense stick here.

The weird part is the temple turned off ALL the lights at 10pm So early! Then everyone had to walk in the dark and find their way out of the temple.


#24 When we got home, Step was so tired he ignored me and enjoy his massage only tsk.


#25 So I self entertain lah

Has the weather seriously gone crazy these days. I'm sitting in my room with the air-con but still sweating! And lunch lagi tak payah cakap. Walk from lobby to car park already sun-burnt. How like that!

1 comments:

Wahlao your house so nice 1!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More