Tweet

Pages

No Feeling.

I don't know if you guys have ever felt this way too. Like there's just one of those days where you felt moody and bored and everything just seems to get in the way and you have really too much on your mind to be worried about? Like you are very hungry but you don't know what to eat and even if you know, you don't feel like going there to buy it? Like you are so god damn tired and you want to lie on bed but you haven't showered and you didn't want to stand up and go to the bathroom? Like you don't know what you want to do!

At times like this, isn't it great if there's someone who would give extra attention to you and make things go better for you....or at least try?

6 comments:

i know how that feels...

arghhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i'm not in the mood for anything also...

waiting for the world to crash...

Yeah everybody has those days, I know I do.

When I feel like that, best way is to curl up with a good book or some great series (Gossip Girl takes away the blues!!) and eat my Maggi mee.

I love hving instant noodles when I'm down!!

Grace: YA LOL because if we wanna die we are so selfish we want everyone to die together.

XiaoWei: aih at least ur hubby so sayang u. i am sure if you have days like this he sure on the phone cheer u up like mad.

Joan, i know that feels.

Maybe your mind had keep something which you don't like. Try to do something you are interested which can change your focus.

Cheers!

CheeHui: Thanks! I don't know you read too =)

believe me, i cheer myself up most of the time. :-)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More