Tweet

Pages

Hunger.

People say I am very emo lately.

True.

I am only angry because I'm always hungry. Why I didn't eat, you ask? I do eat, and I do eat A DAMN FUCKING LOT. When I'm hungry I get emo. And after I eat, I get even more emo because my stomach "full" indicator meter is spoilt and I don't know when to stop. And when I do stop eating, I get ULTRA emo because I would have eaten too much and my stomach is so bloated and then I get angry and I scold everyone.

It's a cycle. A ridiculous cycle.



Thanks to Slav we get to eat lunch for free! And my dinner is free too because I get my Roti Boi also free from him and I ate that for dinner with milo. Everything has to go with Milo only nice.

Speaking of which, I'm hungry again now. Taukeh! 2 Yau Char Kwai and Milo pls!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More