Tweet

Pages

Lost HP.

Can someone PLS tell me why Yau Char Kwai so hard to buy here!! I purposely drove there ~6-ish pm and he tell me SOLD OUT already. Yau Char Kwai can be SOLD OUT at 6pm?? A bit too early right!

So i got pissed off and went on a eating rampage. I gobbled down 1 gu ru yok rice + fried egg + 3 pancake. Now I felt like vomiting aih. Tomorrow onwards I wanna go on diet. Not because I am fat already but because I'm so fucking broke.

I don't know if you all know yet but my beloved Sony Ericsson w850 got stolen. Can someone pls tell me how the hell am I supposed to camwhore in the future without my hp??!!!! Huh?! How now!!!???


Photo from 3 yrs ago..2007 wtf when I just got the handphone.

Luckily I found my old Samsung handphone from 6 yrs ago. It's.....very old lor. That's not the worst. The bloody phone is so old that the messaging is kinda fucked up. Everytime I tried to sms it somehow got back to the main menu and when I go back to the message menu the previously typed message is gone fuck have to retype 145938458374 times only can successfully sent out. Aih. Even when I call people the line keep breaking don't know if it's related to the phone or not but anyway i just blame the phone only lah!

So now have to use camera to camwhore very ma fan lah!!!! Everyone is convincing me to get an iPhone. Even Shu got it already. But even though its price is reasonable ~RM1300 but I am a bit financially tight now. So if you can't get me on the fucked up lousy phone then you just call people around me to find me lah. Call shu or pey or kevin or yyy or huiyien or cheongsiak then you surely can get me.


Photo from...few days ago

lol coz I long time never post up shameless photos like this lah so I just took it a while ago. lol even my sleeping baju all torn like mad already pai seh.

Ei I am so frugal lately okay. Eat cheap stuff. No more self pampering :( Not even shopping! Seriously I haven't shopped for ages. Everyday I wear same clothes lah other people also start laughing at me already every week wear same.

Other than that, things are rather okay. I've been working quite hard lately I surprise myself also. Probably because last yr I didn't really work and it's been so long since I felt any sense of achievement so now I'm trying to make up things by working double hard compared to last yr wtf.

oh btw, PLEASE SEND ME ALL YOUR HP NUMBERS BECAUSE I HAVE NEW SIM CARD NOW AND I DON'T HAVE ANY OF YOUR CONTACTS. Msn me or FB me or email me @ joan.lim@gmail.com.

5 comments:

wow ur hair is so long now!!!!!?

it's same as my length and i never ever cut it

yeah...please blog about your hair extension please! i want to see!I thought you always say you love short hair?

XiaoWei: ya u've been gone for far too long my hair also long liao lol. extensionsss fake wan.

JiaJia: gonna do it soon! i love short but i HATE mid-short-long that kind very irritating.

I know how you feel. But I dont want to cut it anymore since I am about age to start preparing for wedding=.=

you're getting married!!!! ah i'm not concerned with that though since it'll take probably another 5 yrs to be "preparing for wedding"

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More