Tweet

Pages

Where is the loyalty?

First, there's our beloved Chua Soi Lek.

Then Edison Chen.



Then, there's Tiger Woods.



And now, we have Jack Neo? tsk the wife pengsan summore. Aih not that she has a choice. She has to take care of the kids and has to think on behalf of them so forced to say she forgive him when she obviously couldn't. Nobody can just forgive someone after things like this in 1 week lah maybe few years coz he had sex with her in their car man wtf.




All of them admitted that it's their fault and they felt sorry blah blah blah but my ass lah if they didn't get caught do you think they would really apologize and felt bad for what they did? My god what is happening to our society huh? I've always thought we practice monogamy? I must have been really naive.

What I'm thinking is, when the first case was reported out, everyone felt disgusted and kept condemning the guy and think its not right. Even though guys being unfaithful is clearly wrong but when the 2nd, 3rd, 4th,5th cases are reported, people somehow start to accept it and thinks that it's really not that bad. Everyone would be thinking don't make it such a big deal lah because everyone does it just that the others didn't get caught only. :( coz that's what I'm thinking right now I didn't see it as a big deal anymore sigh what has become of me *slaps self

HAR REALLY WAN MEH seriously is that really that common? My guy friends all say that's true most guys have a wife/gf but still have multiple partners outside and have sex with like..whoever wtf just any cun chicks and some even still go for prostitutes.

Sometimes you cannot put the entire blame on the guy also. Some girls are just born bitchy and just couldn't keep to themselves and must go and fucking flirt with other guys who are obviously married or attached already........geram! If these girls didn't go and kacau the guy then how can such infidelity happen?? You all say correct or not!

Don't get me wrong. I have a lot of very close guy friends, in fact I have more close guy friends than girl friends I also don't know why so I honestly believe friendship exists between a male and a female, contrary to popular belief. So I think it's okay to hang out one on one with someone of opposite sex as long as neither party has any intention of flirting or trying to get hitched.

Haihmy point is guys should think with their brain not their dick for a change and the girls should just stop being a slut. So hard to be loyal to your partner meh fuck.

9 comments:

Grace: Damn I will never join their category coz they disgust me.

Zongli: So hard to be loyal meh!!!

Candy: ya gatal lah

Cath: I was just thinking this morning how come u never blog anymore lol

Because I choose to use my precious time to read ur blog. *blek*

There is an old Chinese saying: Love is to be worked out, dont take it for granted. Before and After? Love fades after married? Well, That's the cause of taking for granted.

There are numerous books around regarding relationship such as "Mars and Venus in Love" etc. But how many lovers there really spend a time to studies or watch those relationship improving videos? (watching it does not mean they have problem anyway).

I am not commenting all these scandals, but I know, from the people I know, adultery occurs from miscommunication and misunderstand needs. Flame me, if you think all the blame should go to the male. It is ignorance that causes you miss the reason behind that is hidden on the other side of the coin.

peace ^^

Oh ya.. I do know some male-fucker who just use their dick to think/act and screw every gals he met even though he got a wife.

Anyway he is not my friend, if he is, I sure whack him. I do support monogamy.

So the moral of the story is...dont find a handsome guy.
But Jack neo also got so many women?? kill me pls!!!!
so please dont find a rich guy, else control the money!!

but somehow if the guy not miang, the bitch also wont easily get him?

Cath: lol sure boh

Felix: ya unfortunately i also know some friends who i never could ever imagine them going for prostitutes. there's just too many weird things in this world that i do not wish to know

Jia: u're wrong. poor or rich. they're all the same. don't think poor then won't be like that. u'd be surprised.

ms white: somewhat true. sometimes if the guy is not miang also if a girl keep going and keep going sometimes he also masuk perangkap unknowingly. guys are weak.

ah, just to add on to the list, Sandra Bullock.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More